(Too Late) Nozel x Reader

Requested by: holyromanDISASTER

An: This very long chapter didn't go as i planned. This probably the second lamest angst i ever done. Sorry.

*****Angst ahead!!!****
Maybe? IDK

3rd person's POV

    He was perfect in your eyes, and you were his. You're just a commoner of a normal family and he was a noble of the Silva family.

   You're a magic Knight of the Blue rose brigade, under captain Charlotte who claim that she saw a great potential on you. You're also asking yourself as to why haven't Nozel choose you during the Magic Knight's exam and only the captain of the Blue rose, Green mantis, Black Bulls, and Aqua deer brigade raises their arm for you but the captain of the Silver eagles also your lover didn't, he only looked at you from his place like he only acknowledged your presence nothing more.

   A little hurt by his actions, you just brush it off thinking you probably didn't actually meet his expectations and he has his duty as a captain and he should choose accordingly and not because you're his lover, you could expect that he will surely choose you.

    You and Nozel met at the city when you accidentally bump towards him where you're in a hurry to tend for your friend.

    You were about to apologize when you guys lock eyes together, it was like love at first sight for the both of you. But, you didn't have time as your best friend were in need for your immediate help as to why you didn't have time to speak to the person you bump into nor recognized who it is.

   The following morning you were at the city once again doing your job as a vendor when a person came to your stall and came to talk with you. There, with a small reminder,you recognized the man that you bump into yesterday were the Magic Knight captain of Silver Eagles. 

    Clearly remembering the event that happens yesterday you began to apologise but he stop you to. There your encounter with each other were followed by more until you started to develop a feeling towards the said Captain. Scared at first, you grab enough courage and confronted him about your feelings knowing a noble shouldn't be with a commoner such as yourself.

  That day, under the moonlight you confessed your feelings to him, you waited for his reply and negative thoughts flooding your mind, that maybe this will be your last encounter together but, you were surprised when he hug you. It was one of your happiest moment.

     Nozel were also the one who inspired you to join the Magic Knights, with your love for him you immediately agreed to join. Someone could already tell that you were madly in love with him. You train yourself every free hour you can get after work and even had time to spend with him despite how tired you were. The Magic Knight exam had finally come and you can't fight the grin forming on your face as you enter the place where it held. You felt nervous and excited at the same time.

    From the start of the exam you did your very best, aiming to be chosen by your lover. But, throughout the exam, you ended up joining the Blue Rose brigade. You knew to yourself that a captain should be fair in comes of selection and not choosing with favoritism, yet you can't help the feeling of being greedy for some reason.

     Being part of the Blue Rose brigade for a year actually its not that bad. It also didn't hinder you to meet up with Nozel every chance you could get.

  Your relationship we're kept secret from the publics eye, even from your closest friends nor his siblings. At first, you don't actually mind it though, as you hate that much attention from the public. But something actually kept bothering you, yet you can't seem to pinpoint what it was.