(Sunset) Asta x reader

Author note:

     This one shot is for the one who requested Asta to be in the Scenarios but can't. So, as a compensation. One shot.

And how could i forgot the Main character of the Black Clover?

Maybe Asta will be OOC, I don't know.
•••••••

(Y/n) POV

     "(Y/n)-san, you seem to come by everyday." Yana, vendor of fruits said earning a small laugh from me. "You see, Sister lily seems busy in the church and Nash and the others are growing up that they have good appetite." I replied.

"Yeah, they are growing up," she trailed off as she lean forward in her stall, "by the way, where is that magic knight lover of yours?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows at me, heat rush up to my face and i look away. "H-he's doing fine in the clover city, there's not a single day he missed writing us letters." i said, a smile crept up to my face as i recall his loud,straightforward, and dense personality that made me fall in love with him.

"Oh my, i smell something sweet." Yana tease snapping me out of my imagination as deep blush paint my cheeks which she giggle. "Well then, have this basket of tatoes." She said handling me basket of it.

"Ms. Yana, i-" i started but she cut me off. "I insist, consider it as a gift." She said smiling at me and i returned the gesture accepting the basket of tatoes. "Arigato. Ah, i had to go back, people in the church must be waiting for me." I said smiling once more, "ok then see you next time (y/n)/" yana said waving at me and i waved back before walking away.

.......

     Humming a random song i went on my way towards the church carrying the goods i have bought from the nearby market in the Hage village.

'Hmm. I wonder when will Asta visit us.' I thought as i continue my walk. Nearing the church, i was spotted by Nash and the other kids who rushed up to me.

"(Y/n)-chan!!!" They yelled jumping towards me, "ah! Careful!" I yelped balancing myself and having a tight grip on the basket of goods in my arms. "Ora, Nash-kun , minna-san you should go help father back at the church." Sister lily said coming towards us,

"Hai!" They said and went away while Nash stay still on his position while sister Lily tok the half of the basket from me which i silently thank her and Nash help me from the other basket of tatoes.

"Did Asta and Yuno send letter or something?" I asked to sister Lily who giggle, "we just receive their letters yesterday and nope no letters from them today." She said and i blushed from embarrassment, we did received a letter from them yesterday but i still miss them, especially Asta.

"Does (y/n) nee-san really miss Asta?" Nash said, for a serious faced child i can sense teasing from him. "Why would i miss him?" I said looking away, i won't admit it in front of this child. Sister Lily giggle from our conversation as we finally reached the church.

   "Father, i'm back." I yelled from the kitchen while Sister Lily fixed the basket of fruits to the table "ah! Welcome back!" Father replied entering the kitchen, "(y/n)-chan why wouldn't you go outside for a while?" He said taking the basket from my hands. "Why would i go outside?" I asked confuse.

"Ah, well you see. Uhm. You seems tired from going to the market everyday, so why don't you rest for a while outside." He said, "i agree, i will let Nash call you later if dinner's ready." Sister Lily said. "But-" i was cut off when father is ushering me outside the kitchen. "No buts, now go." Father said closing the door. "Uh, okay?" I said dumbfounded and suspicious on how they talk but shrugged it off.

  Taking a deep breath i walk towards a certain place. A place where Asta confessed. A place where we usually meet and relax.

I must admit i do really miss him very much. Taking a sit at the base of the tree, i look forward at the sun started to set, the wind was so fresh and the view was magnificent. A scene that made Atsa's confession more romantic.

  "Ha~ Asta when will you visit again?" I said to no one in particular as i closed my eyes enjoying the breeze of the wind.

Few minutes passed, i felt someone sit beside me. Opening my eyes, i was surprised to see Asta beside me, he changed so much. "I-is it really you Asta?" I asked not  believing it, it must be my imagination.

"How mean of you (y/n)-chan." He said pouting, i can't help the grin coming to my face as i tackle him in a hug that we both landed to the ground.

"I missed you so much!" I said, hugging him tight. "I missed you too." Asta replied wrapping his arms to my waist hugging me back. Pulling away we sat back to the place where we were earlier. "I can't believe you came to visit us." I said laying my head to his shoulder while he wrap his arms around me. "I actually want to see you." He replied while we went back watching the sun to set.

  A mischievous idea came to my mind as i face Asta.

"Ne, Asta. Can you close your eyes?" I asked he looked at me for a second before doing so, in a swift move i placed a kiss on his cheek causing him to immediately snap his eyes open to look at me while i gave an innocent look

"(Y-y-y-(y/n)-chan!?" He stammered with a scarlet face while holding the part where i landed a kiss. He was so shy when it comes to a kiss, so i was the one that always initiate it.

   "Come on Asta, i know you like it." I said teasing him then unexpectedly he pulled me into a passionate kiss that i didn't expect he can give, i was surprised for this is the first time he show his dominance in a kiss, and i must admit i love it.

Tilting my head to the side Asta put his hand behind on my nape deepening the kiss we shared, Sunset in the background making it more romantic.

*Bonus*

     "Oh~ They're both grown up." Father said weeping while watching the two from the church. "Do you want to dry your tears father?" Sister lily said handling him a piece of handkerchief.