Scenario 1-5: Catch up characters

New characters is up!!
(An: for the character i choose to add, it was more on the male captains. I just add julius, yuno and zora for the scenarios and its final)
"No complaints"

-|•|•|•|•|•|•|-
I love long stories and chapters so
This is going to be a hell long one. I hope you can read it until last.
Word count: 5674

To those character that wasn't part of the scenarios, they will be in the one shot chapter. T.y

Scenario 1: When/how you met

Zora Ideale (an: i hate using badwords but, hey! It's Zora!)
[Y/n] POV

Walking at the city streets of Clover kingdom i was on my way home after visiting my grandma at the hospital in the city. Looking at my surroundings the streets was busy as always but lively, vendors sell their own product, others buy them.

Commoners live happily in the city of clover we respect each other and treat each other equally, but nobles treat us like trash.

In front of the magic emperor or any high ranking family, other magic knight noble act like a god or goddesses to attain more fame and good talk about their own family but in the back of others and the eyes of some commoner they are worst than animal itself.

Sighing i stopped walking and closing my eyes then inhaling the scent of the fresh air, thinking this day will be a peaceful one, but.

"How dare you hold the clothes of a noble!" Someone yelled just around the corner, i sigh heavily pinching the bridge of my nose as my brow twitch in annoyance. "When i thought that this day is gonna be peaceful, you gotta be kidding me" i mumbled quietly but with venom lacing my voice as i began to walk where the commotion was.

Arriving at the place i saw an old lady kneeling and pleading for the male noble magic Knight for a help, but the said noble didn't agree and his sidekick do the talking. "How dare you ask Franchis of the nafila family (made up) to help you? Sir Franchis is already tired! So move away!" The sidekick said and attempting to push the poor old lady but stopped when a water chain was wrapped on his wrist.

"You know, magic knight job was to help people right? And it was made for that reason. But what you're doing is not worthy of being a magic knight, nobles" i said with my grimoire out walking to where the poor lady was kneeling and helping her stand up. "Worthless noble" i spat at them menacingly before guiding the old lady away from here, removing my magic on the noble's follower or sidekick.

I can see him launching attack at me but before i can deflect it, he was thrown towards the wall. Turning to the person who did it, he had a black bandage type mask and a shark like teeth. "Thanks?" I said, he faced me and said "hey, dipsh*t can't you even f*cking finish them off? Your so weak" He said mockingly before leaping away. I was left there shock, 'dipsh*t!!?' I yelled inside my thoughts a large tck mark appeared on my head and a deadly aura surrounding me causing the people to move away from me as i yelled:

"I'll get you back for that, if we meet again!! As*hole!!!"

Julius Novachrono
[Y/n] POV

Walking near the farm, i was greeted by my villager. "Oh! (Y/n)-chan, thank you for the help yesterday!" The village chief Mozu said. "Well it's not big problem at all, chief" i replied sweetly, "as for that, here" he said giving me a basket full of different kind of fruits, "but chie-" i was cut of when he shook his head side ways before pushing the basket into my arms. "I insist" he said sternly, knowing there's no room to argue i sighed and just thank him.