(Happier) Nozel x reader

An:
Guys this one shot is a songfic.
Happier - Nightcore version
This one is a angst one shot or i don't know just random?, sorry to those who like nozel to be in a fluff or romantic one. He deserve to be hurt sometimes for being bad to Noelle OK?
Don't worry I'll do romantic one in the future!!

So let's enjoy this, hopefully..
Reminder: i totally suck at songfic, so bear with it.

(F/n/n) - female noble name
(S/v) - secret village
I - when your singing
B - is the song

|||||↓∆→••••••••••••←∆↓|||||

Lately I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier

This day is just like the same day over and over again. I was on the balcony of our shared room, my boyfriend Nozel was a respected noble while i am just a commoner who he fell in love with, but it change. Ever since we started to live together 2 years ago, he started to give me the cold treatment and didn't give me much attention, also he stopped smiling with me around even we're alone. Night had come and it's already late, i lay down on the bed and waited for Nozel to come home but soft mattress made me sleepy.

Sighing sometimes i think of something that will bring his smile back.

When the morning comes, when we see what we become in the cold light of day, we're a flame in the wind. Not the fire we begun.

Morning had come and i think it was a perfect morning to spend times with Nozel just for an hour, but when i woke up he wasn't in bed beside me like we used to maybe he didn't come to the room and sleep beside me. It feels like his love for me is fading away as the day pass by, it's not the same as 2 years ago. A tear came out of my eye, i unconsciously wipe it with the back of my hand, i realize i started crying. I stood up from the bed and fixed myself before meeting up with noelle at the city.

Every argument, every word we can't take back.

It's already lunch after meeting and talking with Noelle she was called by her friends and had taken off, so i decide to go home. And went to our shared room There i saw Nozel, im happy because i think he's here to spend time with me but i was wrong.

"Where the hell did you go women!?" He yelled, i was taken aback because he never yelled at me before. " i went out meet n-" i tried to answer his question but he cut me off.

"You meet someone!?"

"Yes, it's Noe-"

"How dare you meet someone, what are you a whore!!"

"I'm telling you it's not a guy it's yo-"

"Why do i even love you!? Your just a nuisance! A commoner, i hate you!!" He yelled, tears brimming from my eyes, hurt of what he said to me and not a second longer i grabbed my grimoire and broom before storming out of the room leaving him there.

Cause with all that has happened, i think that we both know the way how this story ends.

    I was flying at the sky using my broom, my tears had dried on my face due to the air up here. "Couldn't he wait for me to finish my sentence?" I mumbled thinking what just happened earlier.

It hurt, so much. Numerous question started flooding my mind, did he really love me? Did he care for me? What about our future?

I wan only pulled out of my thoughts when my necklace glow, it was the necklace Nozel gave to me, a purple shiny gem. We used this to communicate to each other if were apart.