Scenario 4: When you choose your squad

(Technically speaking, I'm choosing your squad✌)

(truth to be told, i don't actually memorize the squad name and captain name of each squad✌only 4 captains)

William Vangeance
[Y/n] POV

          I stand patiently at my position as the announcer announced the information that if we weren't chosen by any squad captain, we can go home and maybe take the test again next year. I sigh nervously then they started the counting and i became more anxious as my number is nearing at each call, tapping my foot to the ground, taking some deep breaths to calm myself. But, i was interrupted when hearing yelling behind.

"Is that a wolf!?" "Move away, it's a grown wolf!" They yelled, hearing the word wolf i paled. When my white wolf came in sight, i stopped her and run up to her hiding ruru from the crowd, i held her mouth before she can even bark that will catch more attention. "Ruru why are you here!? I told you to wait outside!" I whispered yelled at her, which she only whimpered, and bowing her head.

"Number 100!" I jumped startled when i heard my number, nervously i gesture ruru to stay behind as i step up in front with my eyes closed. I'm sure i heard some surprise gasp behind, opening my right eye peeking to where the captain is i saw them all raised their hands. I'm surprised as well, but i had to choose one and i can't let them wait.

"Uh...a-allow me to join the uhm?," i trailed my sentence as i look over at all the captains who's waiting for my decision. Then i felt a slight and wet like nudge on my hand, looking down i saw ruru pointing at the center where the captains are, i look back where ruru is pointing and it was him. I can only sigh, "A-allow me to join the G-Golden Dawn, please?" I stuttered out of nervousness, and its more like a question than a statement.

"Wow, i wished i was her"

"i wonder how's life being a golden dawn member"

"man, she's lucky"

Chatter began about me being on the Golden Dawn, i grew more nervous, ruru only nudge her head on my knee which ease my nervousness a little bit.

The captain of the said squad only smile and nod, then i went back to my usual spot.

Nozel Silva
[Y/n] POV

    Brushing my hair with my fingers, i stand closely to asta and yuno while waiting for our numbers to get called, first up was yuno and he chose the Golden Dawn, 'they truly gonna fulfill their promise huh? Don't worry I'll support the two of you' i thought inside my head with a smile. The Golden Dawn captain smiled and yuno went back to where he is earlier, i grinned and nudged his shoulder "Good job, grabbing the attention of The Famous Golden Dawn captain" i said proud of his succession "i know because ill become the magic emperor" he replied with his confidence soaring high.

   I sighed in defeat "sometimes i wonder where your confidence are coming from" i mumble under my breath, when asta number was called i wonder which squad he'll get into, but no captains had raised their hand, yuno and i started to get worry until the captain of the Black Bull spoke to him. Saying something that made my blood boil, i don't care about that scary aura, when i'm about to get to him and give a piece of my mind and yuno knew me too well, prevented me from punching the black bull captain by holding me back. Soon asta joined the black bulls, i hugged him saying 'thank god you had a squad' and forgetting my anger at his new captain.

"Number 166" my number was called and i pulled away from asta and went up in front, brushing my hair with my fingers again, showing my cold expression. I just watch some captain raised their hand, the squad of Azure deer, Crimson lions, Purple orca, Green mantis, Silver Eagles and Blue rose.