Scenario 9: When they're jealous

William Vangeance

   William is the type of person who hide his emotion well, and he doesn't get jealous often. But William know when to show and intervene if someone is crossing the line.

    William is good at hiding his emotions well and had along string of patience and try not to think of it much. But earlier, he noticed that the more he tries to ignore it, the more flirtatious Solid gets. You and William were ordered by the magic emperor to collaborate with Nozel for the mission on the border of the Clover Kingdom. The moment you and William were arrive in the Silver Eagles walking towards Nozel's office, Solid followed you and would always start a new conversation.

    During their talk inside the office, they were interrupted when the door opened revealing Nozel's Girlfriend and Nozel sighed. "O-oops pardon me. Wrong door." She sheepishly said before closing it gently. "I didn't know you were already in a relationship," William chuckled. "I didn't quite expected it myself." Nozel replied before continuing their original conversation. When their conversation finally ended William felt a tug on his coat gaining his attention.

   Looking down he saw Ruru pointing his snout towards the door messaging him to go out. Bidding his farewell to Nozel, he immediately walk out of the door to see Solid being so close to you making you giggle slightly from his joke. William knows enough is enough.

    He walk up to you two and wrap his arm at your waist startling you a bit. "(Y/n) come on. Time to leave." He said while slowly walking away from Solid. William didn't say a word but still kept a firm hold at you, then all of a sudden he stops in front of you connecting his lips to yours in a passionate kiss. The kiss catch Solid attention as he stare at you two in shock. Pulling away from the kiss, William smirked at your surprised expression and the huge blush across your cheek before walking back to the Golden Dawn base with you being dumbfounded and Ruru as your guide.

Nozel Silva

  Everyone in the Silver Eagles know that their captain, Nozel were a strict and uptight person. But, after hearing him giving a whole day off towards his squad members shocked them.

   Nozel, Solid and you are the only people left at the HQ after Nozel giving day off and needless to say, you were bored to death. You were sprawled in your bed staring at the ceiling and there's nothing to do to entertain yourself.

   Few minutes passed you made up your mind to take a stroll around the City, so you stood up from your bed and headed towards your lover's office not after noticing Solid flirting to a women accompanied by white wolf. To be honest you hate Solid guts. Looks like they're having a good conversation and you don't want to be rude to just interrupt so you just silently went up to the door without being notice by them, well except for the wolf.

   Opening the door, you saw Nozel and the captain of the Golden dawn seemingly having a serious conversation.  "O-oops pardon me. Wrong door." You said closing the door blushing from embarrassment for being rude. Its a bad habit of yours.

   Without further ado, you just went on your way to the city to cure your boredom and forget your embarrassment that you forgot to close the door properly  strolling at the busy street you bump into someone.

. "O-oh I'm sor-" you cut yourself off when you heard a familiar voice. "Oh, aren't you the friend of that anti-magic kiddo? Also the women who chose braidy squad?" Looking up towards the person you bumped into, it was Yami Sukehiro, Asta's captain.

  "Braidy?" You asked. "Oh you mean Nozel, yeah i was. That man is cold as ice, its amusing to pull a prank on him sometimes." You both laughed at your statement and at the same time Nozel passed by searching for you when he saw you and Yami together.