Scenario 6: they grew feelings for you

An: i tried keeping my promise of two chapter at first day of march but you see i can't T^T cause project is till on progress

not YET edited. I'll edit this in the near future

William Vangeance
His POV

      Today was a beautiful day, its been three weeks since my new recruit, i presume her name was (y/n) (l/n) had join the Golden Dawn. First of all, its kinda rude of me not knowing her name in our first encounter. It may have slipped our mind when we're lost into our conversation that time, and gladly the day after coming to the HQ she introduced herself to me saying she had forgotten.

During the time she's here. (y/n) had a good behavior unlike other of my members.

Every time i call her into my office for the mission, she always give me her shy and cutest smile, every time we talk, she can always make it more interesting and amusing despite being a shy one. All the mission i gave to her was all completed up to standards and a little earlier than the appointed time.

      I can't help but admire and enjoy her company with me also ruru who guard her up twenty four hours , even the time of her day off, she always come to my office with ruru and help for the work saying she don't have much things to do. I decline (y/n) offer many times but she still willingly help me around the office, which im glad. That time we started to unknowingly become close to each other even ruru. And whenever its our free time, we always talk about random things and laugh about it.

     One day, after sending her into a one week mission, she came back 3 days earlier and came to my office right away along with ruru of course. She never leave her mentor after all. Opening the door after knocking, i was met with a huge genuine smile on her cute face, the same smile that make my heart skip a bit and feel the same tingling sensation from my stomach, i didn't know when it started.

     That time i realize, i had grew a romantic feelings for (y/n).

Nozel silva
His POV

      This month was the worse month of my life. My new member, i think her name was (y/n) (l/n). Its already four hell weeks since (y/n) has join, i'd be lying if i say i wasn't forced to recruit her in the first place. My only goal that time was to recruit her and let her suffer from how she speak and disrespectful to me when we first met. Somehow my plan backfired.

    Everyday i was inside my office when she always barged in after coming back from her mission. Yes, i always send her to a mission to see how she will last. First thing we do after she came back from a mission was, always shouting at each other about knocking and being respectful to me, her captain. But i always loose. Every time she gave me a closed eye smile in a genuine way i was speechless, i can't stop but stare at her and forget what we're arguing about.

Truth to be told, (y/n) was the first person who talk to me with sarcasm. She's also energetic, beautiful, kind person on her other side.

     I don't know what's happening to me that time, i can't help but be mesmerized by the beauty of her smile. After giving me the report from her mission, she leave with a mocking face and a smile. I was frozen in my place as i stare at the door where she exited. That moment i cover my heating face with my hand and went back to my table sitting down on my chair as my heart beats quickly.

    Am i having a feeling for that insolent women?

Rill Bosmortier
His POV

       Another painting was done! Thanks to (y/n) ideas i can think a different kind of scenarios to add in my collection. Its been 4 weeks ever since i recruited her, and the day she's here, she spend most of her time sketching inside my office, or sometimes she's on a mission.