Scenario 7: When he confessed to you/ he asked you out

An: i miss the scenarios and now i think im having a hard time to this chapter and i think its a crap one.

Do my readers want me to shorten my scenarios?

To the scenarios!!

William Vangeance
His POV

Sitting inside my office, i can't help but get distracted when i was thinking of (y/n) and my feelings get stronger each day.

Sighing i lean on my chair staring at the ceiling lost in thought, 'her smile her laugh, how she enjoy staying here with me, how she was so caring an-' i was pulled out of my thoughts when a knock came through the door. Fixing my posture, i spoke.

"Come in" i said and the door opened revealing my vice captain, Langris.

"Captain, the magic emperor requested your presence in 3 hours at the Castle" he said walking towards to my desk and handling me the papers and i nod, "by the way, Langris. Can you call (y/n) and tell her to meet me here." I ordered which he nod and walk away. Standing on my seat i went towards the large window behind me and stare off to the distance.

.....

Hearing a knock i turned around to face the door. "Come in" i said, the door opened revealing (y/n) with a smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"You ask for me captain?" She asked as she entered followed by her pet who laid in front of my desk.

"Ah, yes. I have something to talk about with you," i said walking up to her, holding her hand into mine, i spoke up. "(Y/n) (l/n), i know i hadn't know you for so long but i came into a conclusion that i had developed a romantic feeling to you and i want to say, i love you. If you can't return my feelings i understand" i said looking down but before i can let her hand go, i was caught off guard when she embraced me into a hug. "I love you too" i heard her mumble, i smile and  ruru started to howl.

Nozel silva
His POV (an: maybe ooc)

Pacing back and forth inside my office i can't get myself to focus when (y/n) had occupied my mind.

'Her mischievous smile, her seriousness sometimes, the way she enjoy teasing and such' i came into a conclusion that i fell in love at her so here i am, thinking a way to bring my focus back to my work.

"Brother, calm down" Solid said trying to stop me from my pacing, i stopped and  groaned in annoyance before walking out of my office ignoring the calls of Solid and headed towards the room of a certain female.

Upon arriving, i knocked. Later on the door opened revealing (y/n) with a confuse look in her face. "Oh hey, cap. What can i do for you?" She asked crossing her arms on front of her chest. "Let's talk in private," I stated, she raised a brow before motioning me to enter.

"So? Why your here? I don't remember bothering you this morning, although i plan to." She said whispering the last part but i still heard her. Swallowing my pride, i walk up to her and stop two feet away catching her by surprise.

"I just want to say, i came into a conclusion that. Uh, i like you, so will you go out with me?" I said looking anywhere but her as small pink hues covered my cheek. Not hearing any reply, i look at (y/n) and she look surprised with jaw drop.

"Who are you and what have you done to my captain!?" She gasped dramatically pointing her index finger at me. Which i grew irk mark.

"If you don't feel the same, i understand" i said with annoyance and began to walk towards the door when I heard her giggle, turning around i was met with a hug.