2-Drunken Mistake Part 2

"James"

"Sophia," he said he was maybe shocked that his next target was his best friend's sister. He mumbled 'shit' under his breath, his eyes were trained on me.

He looked as if he wanted to leave and stay at the same time. I looked at him confused, what was up with him. James looked as if he was going to stay something but I felt my phone vibrate again my tight. I looked at him apologetically and went to check on my phone, it was a message from Kate.

BFF💖😜: I'm leaving the club now, the guy I was I was dancing with offered to get laid and you know I can't let that offer slip.

I frowned, I still wondered why we are best friends. She always ditches me like this and do I learn, no. I type back instantly.

Me: Be safe and have fun

BFF💖😜: you know I will😘

Turning off my phone, I turned back my attention to the beautiful sight in front of me.

"Is everything okay "

"Nothing out of the ordinary, Kate ditched me "

"Oh," he said then paused, he seemed as if he was thinking something over. Then he asked a question, I never thought I would hear from JAMES HERNANDEZ, the guy who made it his duty to avoid me.

"Would you like me to stay with you?" he asked softly, watching me carefully. The way he was looking at me now, I knew he could see that his question took me by surprise.

Minutes went by I still have not given him an answer. He cleared his throat and said " you don't have to if you don't want to " his hand went to the back off his neck as he rubbed it. James only did that when he was nervous, God could James be nervous.

"Yes," I said too quickly, oh god I must seem so desperate. But can you blame me, no I literally have no friends right now and James is way better than sitting here alone? He seems confused.

"Yes, it's okay if you want to stay. It is up to you " please say yes I prayed silently to myself. Yes, I'm definitely desperate but can I help it, nope.

"Sure," he said taking a seat beside me, he called the bartender and offered us some drinks. To think of it, I had totally forgotten my bottle of water. So much to keep sober.

"So tell me about yourself," he said taking a swing of his bear

"You know me already, "I said

"I don't think I know enough " and from there we drank, danced and talked. We talked about our childhood and the pranks he and Marcus played on me. I never thought I could enjoy James' company again. He changed so much but now I'm starting to see the guy I had I big crush on.

"Another dance," he asked

"I don't want to, my feet are so sore "

"One last dance, I promised "

"Okay"

He carried me to the dance floor, we danced and laughed. The song was about to stop when he whispered "I want you " into my ear. He started to put feather-like kisses on my shoulder and neck. The song ended and he dragged me from the club. As we exited my back hit the hard surface of the wall and I gasped escaped me. His mouth covered mine and I moaned into his mouth.

"You don't know how long I want to do this " he whispered against my lips and the next thing I knew I was in his car and him telling me that he knew a place nearby.

In about fifteen minutes we reached a hotel, he carried me in. The respectonist seem to know him and she gave him a key. Once we reached the room we couldn't take our hands off each other.

.
.
.
.

Here you go, another chapter. I hope you guys like it.

**Vote and Comment**

Byeeeeeeeee