10- dirty dreams

I just want to say thanks for all the reads and votes . Now on with the story .

Shopia's POV

James and I were outside my apartment waiting for Kate . It's was 5 in the morning and it was a four hour drive . Kate wanted to reach early so there's no mix up.

Now I wish I just stayed in the apartment and waited till they came to come down . The silence between us was awkward as unbearable. We were both standing here , no talking to each other , staring into the dark cold morning . Depressing , I know . 

But it's been like this since I've came back, I'm waiting for him to apologize or something and he as nothing to say, no regrets. Maybe he has only one and that's being with me that night .

That thought makes me cringe, it hurts so much . I wish I would stop hurting because I'm the only one who is and the only one who cares . That's the thing with one sided love , only one person cares, hurt , feels regretted and pain . The other doesn't even notice that there testing you apart slowly, that their tearing your hearts in thin microscopic pieces and there's no way to put them back together .

I look over to see the man I'm so madly in love with staring at me . Sometimes I wish I had i superpower, I wish I could hear men's thoughts , life would be so easier . I wouldn't get hurt all the time. He continues to stare at me , his mouth opens as if he's going to say something but the close as quickly as they open . I can literally see the mechanic going off in his head , was he thinking of what to say , was this the moments I've been waiting for .

"Sophia , i..." just before he could finish , Kate arrive , her car lights flashing in our face . Another car was behind her and I guess it will be a lot of us going . James and I stepped into the car and I silently send death glares to Kate through the rear view mirror. She just ruined everything, could she have any worse timing . James , trudy and kasi ( Kate's friends) and I were in the back and her brother Derrick in the front . In
Trudy was literally all over James and he seem to acknowledge her and flirted back. Kate seeing what was going on send my a apologetic look through the rear view mirror.

I got myself comfortable because this is going to be one he'll of a painful ride .

****

We were walking on the beach together , it was so magical and romantic . He said he wanted to show me the star because they remained him if my eyes, always shining . I never knew James was so much of a helpless romantic .

We were hand in hand , listening to the waves crashing into the shore ,a magnificent view indeed . This was what I always wanted , always dreamt of , being here or anywhere as long as I was with the guy I loved .

We suddenly stopped and I looked up confused .

"Is there something wrong james? "

"No ... Yes "  he stopped

"Go on , you know you can tell me anything"

" I just want to.... " he took a deep breath and continued  " I just want to apologize for what I did that night , I don't regret it but I wish it had happened differently . You deserved more than losing your virginity to a drunken man and what I did the following morning was even worse . I panicked and legged you scared and alone " he looked at me with dad but hopeful eyes " Will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me , I won't hate you if you don't. I be honest I wouldn't forgive myself , I don't forgive myself "

I don't know why but I was already tearing up

"Oh my sweet James , I have already forgiven you . You came back to me and that's all the matters "

I drew closer to me and free me into a breathtaking kiss. My whole world stop and started revolving around the man kiss my senseless. The only thing I could think about was how skillful he is and his hands romeing me body .

"Sophia" he says between kisses

I love when he calls my name

" sophia" my name comes again but more distant

"James" I morned out .

"Sohia"he says again but this time , I felt someone shaking me .

I fitted from the position i was in which was on James lap . He looked me with wide eyes as if he coudnt believe something . No one else was in the car except for Kate , James and I . I looked at Kate and she was grinning widely, what if I said his name out loud . If Kate's simile didn't convince me , I don't know what will .

Wet dreams , really.

My face heat up , I got out of the car followed by Kate . She came and grab my hand steering is away quickly .

How was I going to survived the rear of this trip after that ?

.
.
.
.

There you guys go i hope you like it

Please vote and comment, byeeee