15- Jimmy Allen

So this update is for the one I missed Tuesday, I'm sorry, things have been hectic and I was not in the mood to write and also school started last week
Soo

It's been hectic but here I am with another chapter.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

I love you all and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

****

I looked over at Marcus, silently begging him not to agree. A girl could take so much before she exposes. I couldn't take it, not another date with Jimmy, not another minute.

"Deal," Marcus said I can't believe he just sold me off to the devil. I glared at him, he saw me and gulped, he knew I was angry, this is more than we bargained for.

"Excuse me," I said softly, I needed some air. I couldn't stand Jimmy, for another second. I still can't wrap my head around how I dated him.

I made my way to the balcony, the air was chilly and that causes me to shiver. Suddenly I didn't feel the chilly air anymore, why, because someone placed their jacket on my shoulder.

I turned around to see James looking at me.

Really, I stepped out of the party to have some time away from my problem and now another one appeared right where I am. Well at least James wasn't an unwanted problem

"Thank you " I whispered and he nodded in return

Silence followed, no one said anything or moved. I just stood there looking at him while he looked out at the sea before us. His expression was calm but I have grown to learn that James has never shown a deadlier expression than when he seemed to be calm.

"Are you enjoying your evening so far?" he asked calmly, why would he ask me such a question. I knew he saw how miserable I am and how badly I wanted to be saved.

"Quite fine, I'm having the best time of my life," I said my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh, that's good," he said oblivious to what I just said, didn't he figure out how badly I wanted to leave.

"Well enjoy the rest of your evening then," he said coldly. I shivered again and it was not because of the weather. I knew what was happening. James was building that wall I knew too well, that wall to keep me out. I hated it when he did this.

"James," I said softly, I knew I was treading on a thin line.

"Yes ma'am " his voice was strictly professional, there he goes.

I gave his jacket back to him and went back inside.

As soon as I stepped into the room, Jimmy immediately found himself at my side. Minutes later James strode in, his expression cold and guarded. I stared at me until Jimmy pulled me away to meet his friends.

****

I staggered into my office with a raging hangover. Every step I took, it was like I was about to fall, maybe I was. I could see James trying his best to keep his laugh at bay but was failing miserably. His face was all red and poofy and for some reason, I liked him that way, happy.

But his simile soon fell off his face when I opened my office door and jimmy freaking Allen was sitting in my chair

"Babe," he said, I cringed

"Don't call me that" I spat

"Why BABE," he said challenging me, he put his feet on my desk, his eyebrow raised, daring me to say something. He knew how badly I wanted to tell him to get out but I wouldn't try, too much was at stake and I wouldn't jeopardize that.

"Nothing" I grained my teeth, he was seriously getting on my last nerves.

"Why are you here," I asked, I have a hangover and on top of it he came so early in the morning to bug me. Worst day of my life

"I came to carry you to breakfast "

Yeah, worst day ever