16- jimmy no more

For the last week, Jimmy has shown up at my office for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I couldn't breathe I have little time with myself. I wondered how long Marcus was going to take to close this deal. What was taking him so long, even if I made up excuses or work overtime just to get some time away from him, he would always find a way to work around my lies.

Like two days ago I missed work just to get a day away from him, when the clock struck 12:49 I thought I had finally won, that I had finally got rid of him, that he has noticed the signs I've been throwing his way but all my hopes crashed when mary called me ten minutes later, telling me Jimmy was on his way to my apartment.

Hell broke loose

I jumped up from my comfortable spit on my couch where I was watching dynasty and skitching. I ran to the bathroom to grab some tissues and crashed them up, throwing them all around my couch. I put some water to boil and when it did, I threw a thermometer in there. Grabbing a blanket and the well-heated thermometer I lay down on the couch

Ding Dong

Yes, right on time

I knew it was Jimmy and by the loud voices outside I was sure. Minutes after Jimmy came storming in with a smug look on his face, but it soon fell when he saw the disaster. James saw too and he looked impressed, really was this all I had to do to get his attention.

"You're really sick " see that's the thing with him, he couldn't just hear that I'm sick and roll with it, no he has to see it from himself. And that's the problem if he wasn't like that, I wouldn't have a problem with this act.

"I am," I said them pretend to sneeze

"Well I'm here now," he said taking off his jacket " I'm going to take care of you " no, no, no, this is not how this was supposed to play out

"No" James and I shouted at the same time. Well look like I wasn't the only one who wanted to get rid of him

" why "

"It's contagious "

"Really"

"It's transmitted by skin to skin contact"

"Really "

"Yeah, and on top of that I have an STD "

" what "

"Yes, weren't you told I have aids "

"Aids," he said slowly

"Yes " James jumped in " she caught it some year ago "

"I caught it from the man I lost my virginity to " when those words left my mouth, James began to choke on air

"I'm definitely sure it was from someone else "

"No it wasn't, I sure it was him. And he also gave me syphilis and gonorrhea "

"What " his face turned white drained of all blood

"And you want to know who " I glanced at James " ja......" before I could finish James' hands came over my mouth, I was glad he did because I wasn't going to say it.

"You're infected too," he said to James

"I have to get out of here. You better stay away from me " gladly, he rushed out of the apartment.

"Jimmmyyyy" I called out, I looked at James, he looked at me then we busted out laughing.

.
.
.

Drum rolls, please

**another chapter**

Yeahhhhhh

Enjoy