8- don't act like you don't love it

I say in fornt of Kate , two days after I got my new bodyguard. Kate and I were going through some samples of wedding dresses I drew for her before I came here . The wedding was in a month , everything was ready expect for her wedding dress, the cake testing and the guest list . But we had more than enough time to do all that , I just want her to pick her favorite,so we can have it ready a week before the wedding .

"Why didn't you tell me about James when we texted it called " I whispered to her, James was still two tables away from us but I still didn't trust him enough to raise me voice . I surely don't want him to know that I'm talking about him.

"It didn't seem important " she said not even looking up from the samples i did . I don't blame her though , she was going to get married, telling me about James must have the last thing on h we mind .

"Well it's important now" I say in a matter of fact tone . She rolls her eyes and look up at me .

"Don't act as if deep down inside, the teenage Sophia isn't happy with that hot man meat over there being her body guard . Maybe even the adult Sophia is happy too , but doesn't want admite it " she says , she has a point , deep down in doing a happy dance up on top of this table singing hallelujah. But for the sake of my heart and the well-being of everyone around me , James should should and will be staying in a safe distance away from me .

"When did all happen " I instead say

"A year ago, it just started as being Marcus' bodyguard, you know following in his father's footsteps but then he one day just had the idea to make a business out of it . Of course Marcus supported and recommended him to some of his big shot friend and that's that. The start of the Hernandez protection services " I look up to see James staring  at me , the intensity of his stare sets my body in fire . He doesn't look away as if daring me , but in the end I give up and look away . Kate looks as if she saw everything, a smirk playing in her lips .

"Enough of  james, do you see one you like"

"Yeah, I've narrowed  it down to three. " she says showing me them . The first has a  ball gown , big and poofy . It's also backless and sleeveless. The second is more skin fitted , it long with a trail behind it , it's also backless but has long sleeves . The third which is my personal favorite, is shorter that the others , skin filled with a spit at the left leg , it has flower patterns in it which I think is cute and isn't backless and has a good amount of sleeve.

"Okay" liking what we got to work with

"I just want to go home , run these through Daniel and give you an answer in two days "

"I can work with that "

"Okay" we got up and she suddenly hugs me " thank you so much for doing this "

"Aww Kate your going to make me tear up , your my Best friend , I'll be honoured "

"Oh  that remains me , will you be my maid of honor"

" of course " I said before hugging her again . Kate says bye to James before leaving . James comes up to me , he fixes his jacket and have I told you how good he looks in a suit , absolutely mouth watering. He puts his hand on my lower back and bolts of electricity run through my body . Memories of the night we spent together comes to mind and I start to blush .

James Hernandez , what the he'll are doing to me .
.
.
.

I hope you guys love that , bye