Chapter 20- Milan Fashion Week

A/N So for this chapter, I wrote on something that I have no idea about. So if you guys see anything wrong or any efforts on the subject, please keep any negative comment to yourself.

Read and enjoy

I woke up the next morning feeling so rested, the shined in my eyes which made me turn around. I was greeted with a sleeping James behind me, his arm was around my waist, he drew my flush against him while mumbling something in his sleep. He was so handsome, my hand reached up to touch his cheek, his light beard on my hand. I loved the feeling of it on my skin.

"Good morning sunshine" he whisper, he voices slightly hoarse.

"Morning" he tried to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"No, I haven't brushed my teeth yet," I said getting off the bed and half running, half walking to the bathroom.

"I don't mind you know " he called after me.

We ordered room service, after eating we headed out. Milan was such a beautiful city, it always takes my breath away every time,  like it's my very first time in the city.

***

We arrived at the Palazzo Reale where the fashion show would be held. I walked inside, a few designers were here, the ones that originated in Italy. Like Giorgio Armani and Valentino Garavani. I remember the first time I met them, I was shaken, nervous to be in the presence of such famous fashion icons.

Now after being near them, working with them and other fashion icons,  I became more comfortable and relaxed.

"Sophia" Valentino said upon seeing me, his Italian accent thick as he pronounced my name.

"Val, how are you," I asked after our huh

"I'm here, still kicking "

"Oh, I can see that" we caught up on each other's lives and what's happening in the fashion world.

It felt good to catch up with him, he had always been an inspiration of mine, him alongside many other talented designers.

"I'm gonna make sure everything is ready "

"Okay, I'm excited to see that you came up with is this year " I smiled as I walked away, I couldn't wait to see my designs come alive on stage, in front of the world and my family.

I was led to a room that I was given to use during the stay.

My show wasn't until Friday night, today we will be having a photoshoot. No one was allowed to enter.

The photos would be released after the show.

When I entered the room, models were walking up and down, makeup artists everywhere. It was always chaos when the girls got ready.

I went and check up on everyone before heading over to the photographers

I sat down and watch the magic happen. The models had on our new line. It was beautiful to watch all the effort and time, they all put into their jobs.

The model did various poses, the photographers ken, and Andrew telling the girls what to do.

The photoshoot was a success, James and I went for lunch at a little cafe. It felt good to walk around in public and hold hands without wondering if someone would recognize me and take pictures.

No one cared about two people walking if I was in New York, the press would've swarmed me by now.

I was so glad we got away without the press notice. Lunch was awesome, we talked about everything and anything. James stole some kisses here and there. He was so romantic and I had a wonderful time.

******

We were now in my room getting ready for the first fashion show.

James looked so handsome in his black jacket suit and navy blue tie. His tie matched my dress, I told him to take the night off, I wanted to enjoy the night with him.

"Ready " he asked

"Yes " I grabbed my purse and walked over to him.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you" I put my arms around his neck while his hands were on my waist.

"I don't think so " I teased

"Then I just have to show you" he claimed my lips, his kiss urgent and demanding. I felt myself getting hotter by the minute. When we finally pull apart, I looked at him, his face was flushed, his pupils dialated, he was so sexy. This was not helping right now.

I knew I looked the same way; the lust in his eyes threatened to swallow me whole.

"James " I gasped out as he kissed me on my neck, he found my sweet spot and sucked lightly. A moan escaped my lips before I could stop it and that caused him to groan in response. This situation was exculating too fast.

I pushed him away  " We need to stop " my words came out with deep pants.

"Why"

"Remember we have a show to attend and I can't be late so don't even think about it " he sighs before nodding

"Just one kiss"

"Okay, just one......." before I could finish, his lips were on mine. This kiss was won't and loving, it was so hard to let go.

"We will finish this tonight " he whispered which cause me to shiver.

****

The fashion show was wonderful. It was so exciting to see the talented designers bring once again beautiful designs. James and I had so much fun and before I know it the week was almost over.

Soon the night was here, my night to shine. My family arrived in the morning because of that James and I had to keep some distandpce. I felt bad that I could not be with the man I love public. But knowing marcus  , he would not take the news good, so I need time before I tell him.

Everyone was getting ready, it was choas all over again.

After getting ready, I went to check on everything one last time.

"Breathe " I heard someone say behind me. A hand rested on my shoulder, and  instantaneously I relaxed knowing who the person was.

"I'm just nervous, you know how I get " I don't think I'll ever get over the nervousness I feel before a show

" I know but even if you check once or a hundred times, you will still get the same result, success, your so talented no one can questionit "

"I know, I just can't help it " he turns me around

"I wish I could kiss you right now "

"I wish you could do that too"

"Sophia " Marcus said, James and I jumped away from each other

"You guys okay" he asked, he looked lost, and of course he would. Marcus wouldn't think that his best friend and his little sister was in a relationship.

"Yeah" we both say in union. That was so close, we had to be more careful if we wanted this to work.

The night went so good, movies stars, artist and other big shot people wanted me to design and make clothes for them. Business was going good, my family was proud of me, life was great.

The only thing, was to tell Marcus about James.