banished to become a demon

Naruto had failed to bring Sasuke back to the leaf village. He was out cold from Sasuke's Chidori. Kakashi had found Naruto wounded very badly, he was worried that Naruto might die but thanks to the Kyuubi inside of Naruto, he would make a full recovery within a week.

Naruto woke up to see Jiraiya outside the hospital window. Jiraiya explained to Naruto that in a few months, he was going to take him on a training trip.

It looks like Naruto will go down the same path as the manga did right...?

WRONG! not in this alternate universe.

By the next day, Naruto left the hospital feeling like crap after a week of being unconscious. He was going down the road back to his apartment. As he walked, he overheard the villagers talking about him.

"Look, it's that demon brat again," an old man told his wife.

"Did you hear that he failed to bring that last Uchiha back to the village?" A younger woman said to the old couple that was next to them.

"Yes, I can't even believe they let him graduate from the academy. Maybe they felt sorry for him," the old man replied.

"Oh please, Who can feel sorry for that demon," his wife said.

"Yes, I agree. I bet even he let the last Uchiha go on purpose so he can turn into the fox demon again and attack our village again," he said.

"That's it. This demon has been in our village for far too long. Something needs to be done about him soon," the younger woman said.

'They do know I can hear them right?' Naruto thought about how wrong they were about him but he was used to it since they allow said things like this, he did wonder why they would believe he would even dare let Sasuke go.

'I let Sasuke go on purpose, so I can turn into the Kyuubi to attack them all again. Some things never change with them,' Naruto knows this, but he also knows it will be worth it when he becomes Hokage one day he prove everyone was wrong about him, Naruto always remembers that dream of his.

Naruto soon made it back to his apartment, he sat down at his dining table eating ramen and started to think about how he will bring Sasuke back and when his training with Jiraiya begins.

Naruto was thinking all of that until someone was knocking on his door, Naruto went to open his door up to see an anbu man wearing a frog mask.

The anbu took started to speak, "Naruto Uzumaki, the Hokage, wants you to go to the council room where she and the elders want to speak with you."

"Why do they want to speak to me?" Naruto asked him.

"I don't know, You will find out once you get there," he said before he vanished.

Naruto was headed to the Hokage tower, 'what do the Hokage and council want to talk about me, maybe to become a chunin?' Naruto thought that this might be good.

Naruto made it to the Hokage tower, he walks into the council room, And sits down, and look up to see the 5th Hokage Tsunade Senju as well also the three council members, Homura, koharu, and Danzo.

Tsunade stood up and looked at Naruto with a mix of sad and angry looks on her face and started to talk, "Naruto Uzumaki, me and the council have decided to exile you from the village for...?"

Naruto was shocked and stared and yelled at them before Tsunade finished what she was saying, "WHAT I'M BEING BANISHED FOR WHAT?!"

"Don't you dare yell at us, you brat!" Homura spoke and stood up.

"Yes, you have always been a brat and disrespectful to us, And those stupid pranks you pull, especially what you did to the Hokage heads a few months back when you..! Koharu was stopped by Tsunade.