Chapter 19 - Lost in Aden's Sweet Waffle Taste

Alexandria

I was melting within myself lost in Aden's sweet waffle taste as I experience the most amazing high in my life. Everything I feared and was running away from felt so far away and unimportant in this moment. What was I so afraid of?

Aden was ridged at the start taken aback by my forwardness but once he realised what was happening, he didn't hold back. Wrapping me in his big arms pulling me in closer like I was his lifeline and only reason he was alive in this moment in time. His lips were so soft and warm on mine better than I could have ever imagine. I could feel Aden's big, coarse hand running up and down my back under my shirt. All my senses were alive like I've never felt before.

Even though my lips were locked with Aden's I kept wanting more. I needed to be closer. Needed him in and around me. I needed him...

Something deep down inside me was pushing forward and I felt I was losing control of myself into this kiss.

Breaking our kiss, my lips began to trail sweet kisses down Aden's strong neck feeling every scratch of his beard on my face leaving pleasant shivers down my spine. I've never been this close to him physically or even mentality before and I was eating up every last moment of it before it eventually ends.

I was on the tips of my toe's arms wrapped around him pulling him down and closer to me so he was down to my leave. Aden's mind and body intermingled with mine as my lips made its way to the base of his neck. I've never not felt a tiny bit of fear for a very long time but in this moment Aden's mind washed all the fear I had like a cure to the curse that was my childhood.

Something in me knew kissing him was not enough and eventually when we stop all my fears and anxiety will come washing back in. Now I have had a taste I wanted the whole meal. Aden seemed to want more as he moved his head back in pleasure to give me even more access to his neck. I gave him a sweet sloppy kiss on his chest moaning in pleasure for his submissions.

The knowledge of Aden being so willing to me brought a wave of fuzzy lightheaded happiness, I quickly started to lose any control I had. Now my wolf was in the foreground of my conciseness pushing forward and I wasn't ready for her eagerness. She's always been so timid I didn't know how to react.

Suddenly my senses heightened and my teeth felt the itch of growing. A partial transformation which my wolf pushed forward guiding me to Aden's neck with a watery desire to sink our mouth into. I fought her stopping us teeth barely grazing his neck. I could feel Aden's body go stiff with awareness of the situation. We haven't even talked about this, yet my wolf wants to make the decision for us and it wasn't fair to him. I wouldn't force him into a bond even if I knew he had some feelings for me.

Determined I pushed harder for control mentality scorning my wolf for taking advantage of the situation even if so tempting. Pulling back, I could tell Aden's wolf was well aware of the situation as I stared at his wolves' eyes in the heat of passion. His wolf was excited but Aden had better control of his wolf than I do of mine it seems.

Both a little out of breath we just stood there looking at each other for what seemed like forever trying to control our breathing and collect our thoughts. I really did surprise myself and even more Aden with what I had done but now without Aden's sweet lips on mine the fear and anxiety began to creep back in.

What had I just done? What did I almost do?

For a long time, I came to terms that I would never get to kiss let alone try to bond with anyone. Was there finally hope for my broken mind or did I already fuck up so much that he'll want me gone. I can't fuck this up or I'll never get another chance to have a normal life.

Hands to my lips still warm from the kiss I mutter out a soft apology. "I'm so sorry Aden I didn't mean to take it that far. I-I didn't expect my wolf would try to do that or even want to..."