02

August 18, 2019

Ok now time for back to school shopping and I can make that to a video.

I grabbed me small Sony camera and put it in my bag and call my two best friends Nicole and Elizabeth.

On FaceTime

"What poppin my guys!?" I smiled into the camera.

"nothing much dude just waiting for you to get me!" Nicole joked.

"yeah Alex where are you!?" Elle asked looking away from her phone.

"sorry I couldn't find my card and I kinda need that" I said laughing.

"ok but hurry!" Elle rushed.

"ok I'm getting in the car now!"

"Bye!" They shouted in sync.

"Bye bois!"

I ended the call and open the door of my baby blue VW beetle and got in.  I put my purse on the chair next to me as I put the keys in and start.

I lowered the roof of my car letting the wind blow through my messy ponytail.

I pulled up to Elle's house and she walked out hopping in and I pulled out and left for Nicole's house.

"Nicole! Get your bug out here!" I yelled from the car.

Nicole cane out of her house and rushed to the car.

"Ok get in the back" Nicole said to Elle.

"I'm going don't get your panties in a bunch" she said climbing in the back.

I closed the top of the car and pulled my camera our setting in on the clip I have for it in the center of my car and turned it on.

"What it up guys! Welcome back to another video with A.N.E.!" I said into the camera before pulling out of the driveway.

"So today we are going to go school supply shopping and get some food and hang" I said into the camera.

"But now it's time to jam out!" I shouted as I pushed the play button on my phone filling the car with music. We were listening to mostly why don't we.

I was singing at the top of my lungs woke Nicole and Elle were mostly dancing.

I turned the music off when we pulled up to the store.

"Ok lessss gooo!" I said grabbing the camera.

We all got out of the car and I locked it and walked away.

We walked into Walmart and went to the supply spot and walked around grabbing just a few things.

"Ohh guys we should get a scrap book or photo album for the trip!" I said as I looked at the albums.

"Ohh yaa that's a good idea we can put all the pictures there!" Elle said.

"Yess grab three so we all have our own!" Nicole said walked over and looking at the selections.

"okay so we grabbed those and now for some food!"I organized, looking at the cart then my friends.

"Yay I'm starving!"  Nicole said whipping out of the isle and speed walked to the self checkout line.

Elle and I laughed as we walked over to her. We scanned our stuff and put them in our bags we brought because we all are into the save the planet stuff.

We walked out and went to my car putting the stuff in the trunk. We got in a I put the camera back in it's spot.

"Ooo can we try the new vegan place I heard it was good!" Nicole said.

"Uhh can we stop at good juju and get smoothies first?" I said looking at them. "Ahh who and I kidding I'm driving I'm getting a smoothie!" I said and put the key in the ignition. I looked at both of them and all three of us burst into laugher.

"We finally made it to the vegan place guys it only took getting lost twice! By the way you guys suck at being the passenger wingman" I said into the camera shaking my head.

We walk into the restaurant and go to the hostess.

"Hey can we have a table for 3 please?" I ask the lady.

"Yes but no filming please" she said pointing to the camera in my hand.

"Oh sorry guys no filming I'll see you guys when we are done" i said and turned the camera off and put it in my bag.

We follow the lady and she sits us at a booth in the corner of the restaurant. We ordered out drinks and the waitress left.

So I pulled out my camera and whispered into the camera. "So guys we are in our booth and I just wanted to give you a glimpse of the place and what type of youtuber would I be if I didn't record when I'm not supposed to like c'mon" I said laughing. I flipped the camera to show Nicole and Elle looking at the menu gushing over all the options.

"You guys owe me a meal for this" i said looking at my friends. "Don't get me wrong the foods not bad I just and not a fan of it so don't come at me" I laughed and looked over "oh guys the waitress is coming got to go bye!" I quickly shut off my camera and put it in my bag and looked at the menu.

"Ok here are your drinks,are you guys ready to order?"

"What do you recommend?" I asked the waitress

"Well the veggie burger is a big hit but I personally love the salad"

"I'll take the salad please" I told her then looked at my friends to order.

"And well just have 2 veggie burgers" Elle said pointing to it on the menu.

"Ok I'll take those and I'll be back with your food" she smiled and walked away.

We sat there and talked a bunch about school and stuff.

We left the restaurant and got in the car. I dropped them off and went home.

I ended the video with me going through the stuff I have for school and putting it in my bag.

Annnnnddd..... posted

•••

Word count
993