07

"Okay today is the third day after graduation and we have the camper in front of my house and we are quickly packing my things into it so we can leave before my parents get home. They don't know I'm leaving"

I put the camera down so it had a view of the camper while i packed my things in the back half of it.

"Okay that's all of it!" Nicole said walking into the camper.

"Okay well you guys just drive it to Elle's house and I'll follow in my car and we'll attach it there Okay?"

They both nod their head and i grabbed my camera and walked off the camper and inside to check if I got everything.

I walked in and saw my keys on the dresser that was still there and I looked around grabbing my suitcase and blanket and backpack and putting it in the car. I ran back in the house to get my skateboard penny board and longboard and pack them in the car too. I got in and out the top down and began leaving.

"Peace out!" I yelled as I pulled away heading to Elle's house.

As I got to Elle's house they had boxes down on the ground around the camper door I walked in setting up the camera and began packing the boxes on the camper. We did the same thing as we arrived to Nicole's house.

"Ok guys so we finally finished packing the camper and now we are about to head to Walmart to get some food for the trip down"

I was in the camper packing the food that we had just bought in the fridge and cabinets.

"Ok that's done, WERE OFF!" I shouted as I climbed into the front of the camper starting it and drove off with my beetle hinged to the back.

as we were leaving the parking lot I had Nicole put the camera on the dashboard so it could record the trip so you could see Nicole and I in the front and Elle if she was walking in the back.

"Ok guys so how this is going to work is I'm gonna stop at these places that had the most votes while on the way to my final location. So this is the list of places we are stopping" Nicole paused reading off the list.

"Columbus, Ohio
Knoxville, Tennessee
Houston, Texas
Denver, Colorado
And Phoenix, Arizona"
I kept my eyes on the road sneaking a glance at Nicole as she read off the list.

"Okay and with that being said I'm going to post the city and estimated time We'll be there and the location so I hope to see some of you guys I will see you later, I love you guys so much bye see you next time peace out bro!"

We were at a stop light when I asked Nicole to trade spots with me I quickly got out and Nicole sat down buckling up and began to drive. I grabbed my camera and downloaded the footage to my laptop and began editing as I sat at the small table in the back of the camper.

I finished editing the video and uploaded it to YouTube.

Posted!

I sighed and walked to the front of the camper and stood between my friends as elle sat upfront after a little.

"I'm gonna go film a insta story for the plan byee" I laughed and waved as I walked back to the cough sitting down and pulling out my phone.