10

Saturday May 4, 2019

I woke up to the sound of rustling around me. I sat up and opened my eyes to see some stranger in our camper!?

"What the hell are you doing in my camper!?" I nearly attacked the kid that was standing there.

"Uh I-I was told to put those in here.." he stumbled with his words before pointing to a bag of grocery's. It was at this time I realized he had a Walmart vest on.

"Who told you that?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"Uh I believe his name was joe?" He stood straight up and began pulling out the receipt.

"Uh..I don't know a joe so could you please take those groceries out of my camper" I said sternly but still in a friendly way.

"Uh, Yeah, sorry for bothering you..." he began grabbing the bags and walked out of the camper.

"NICOLE!?" I shouted.

No answer. A wave a fear sprung in me as I saw none of my friends.

I walked all around the camper to see know one in here. Then I heard a bang on the door.

"Oof"

What in the world..!?

I walked over to the noise and it was in the bathroom.

Who-

"AHH!"

"AHHH!"

"WHAT THE HECK YOU SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME!" Elle shouted.

"ME!? I THOUGHT SOME STRANGER WAS IN THERE! SINCE KNOW BODY KNOWS HOW TO LOCK THE DOORS!" I shouted back.

"huh?" Elle had a confused face.

"Oh yeah so a WALMART employee was loading someone's groceries onto the camper while I was asleep and I guess you were in the shower" I exclaimed.

"What!? Some guy was creeping!? Wheres Nicole!?" Elle asked and that sudden wave of fear washed over me once more.

"Nicole!" I jumped up and searched the camper to see no trace of her. I grabbed my phone and sent her a message.

Alex
Nicole!?
Nicky!?
Hello?
Where are you!?
Answer me!?
Nicole!?

Nicole
What what's wrong!?

Alex
Where are you!?

Nicole
Inside Walmart why?

Alex
Oh thank god we thought you got kidnapped.

Nicole
What? Why?

Alex
Nvm. Just finish and come back we have to get ready to see the apartment.

Nicole
Ok coming

I sat down on the couch as Elle got dressed to go see the apartment.