03

I woke up to my alarm and quickly turn it off.

It's the first day gotta records this. 

I sit up and grab my camera.
"What's popping guys today I am doing a first day at school vlog. Sorry if I'm boring right now but I literally just woke up soo... ok I'm gonna get up and change and Ill see you when I do my morning routine"

I get up and grab the clothes I had set out for today and changed. I wore black ripped jeans with a white long sleeve shirt and an oversized t shirt. I walk to the bathroom and turn the camera on and face it to me.

"Ok so I'm gonna do my morning routine now.... duh what else would I do. Anyways enjoy the inserted elevator music, now" I said that and smiled I put my contacts in and did a light makeup look. I grabbed the camera and walked into my room slipping on my vans and grabbing my bag.

I walked down the two staircases and grabbed an apple and my keys. I sat down in my car and put my camera up and began to head to school.

On the way to school I was jamming out to alec Benjamin and having a blast.

I pulled up to school and sat in the parking lot still listening to music but now I'm eating my apple and the volume is lower.

"Ok guys to my schedule today is
1st block English
2nd block history
3rd block sign language
4th block computer tech
Flex
Lunch
5th block environmental science
6th block ap calculus
7th block team sports basketball
8th block lifting
so that's my busy day"

"Hey!" Elle said getting I'm my car.

"Wassup!? Say hi to the vlog!" I said moving the camera towards her.

"Hey vlog!" She said waving at the camera.

"So today I'm doing a first day vlog. It would be funnier if I were a freshmen but I'm not sooo to bad so sad" I said and elle and I laughed.

"Ok let's go!" I grabbed my camera and my backpack and hopped out the car along with Elle. I locked the doors and began to walk in holding my camera out in front of me. I didn't care that people saw the camera, they already knew about my channel. Only the freshmen didn't know but they definitely would get the jist of it.

We walked in the big building walking over the our usual hangout before class in the main hallway sitting on the cascading stairs. As we sat down a kid came over and grabbed my camera out of my hand.

"Hey vlog! I'm Alex and I'm stupid and dumb and don't know what's good for me" a boy said mockingly into the camera.

"Jay just stop" Elle intervened.

"Yeah stop before you hurt yourself" I grabbed the camera out of his hands "and I'm not the stupid one here" I said turning around and walking to in the direction of my first class Elle trailing behind me.

As I walked into class I noticed barely anyone here so me and Elle quickly walked into the back chairs in the corner of the room.