15

I woke up to a loud buzzing noise and sat up in bed.

Really..?

I rolled out of bed and fixed the bun on top of my head as I stepped out of my room.

"Oh hey Alex-did I wake you?" Nicole asked as she set a glass on the table.

"No of course not because making a smoothie isn't loud" I said shooting her a glare.

She laughed and poured her smoothie and a glass for me.

She set it in front of me and I basically chugged it before going into my room to change. I decided to go explore the beach area on my longboard.

I walked into my room and changed.

Alexes outfit^

Alexes outfit^

I grabbed my backpack that had my wallet and camera and keys.

I walked to the door with my longboard in hand.

"Bye!" I yelled before closing the door.

I stepped into the elevator and rode down to the lobby and walked out letting the warm air surround me.

As I walked out the lobby I placed my longboard on the sidewalk and began skating to where I heard the waves crashing.

I skated until I got to the boardwalk and road around there for a few hours before heading back to go change and get ready for the concert since it was now 2pm.

By the time I got back to the apartment It was 3:16. I walked in and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower since I was sweaty from long boarding.

After I got out the shower it was 4:00. I changed into shorts and a large T-shirt with fuzzy socks and jumped onto my bed.

I scrolled through Instagram and watched slime videos before I heard Nicole yell for me.

"ALEX!!"

"YEA?"

"COME HERE!"

"OK"

I rolled out of bed and walked over to the kitchen.

"Yea..?"

"Well I was- what are you wearing?"