03

My first day went buy really fast. I vloged in all my classes and I had fun playing basketball with the guys from the class. It was half guys half girls. We would always go against each other and it was fun. Today I got my first ever dunk so I was doing pretty good. 

As I was walking out to my car I was vlogging and suddenly I was shoved to the ground.

"Ow what the crap" I mumbled as I got up checking my camera for any cracks but it was good.

"Hey hey sorry there Alex did I break your camera?" Jay asked walking closer to me.

I took a few steps back unlocking my car. I walked over to the door throwing my bag and camera in the car.

"Listen jay I don't know why you thought that lying a finger on me was ok but it's not" I seethed crossing my arms.

"Well that's too bad" he said rubbing his hand down my side and sliding his hand up my shirt.

I pushed him off of me quickly getting in the car staring it and driving away. I held back the tears as much as possible as I got home I walked to my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed that was laying on the floor. I put my hands in my face and burst out into tears.

"Ugh why does life suck! I miss my sister and brother..." I looked at my phone to see Adam texting me like always checking if I got home fine.

Adam😍💙

hey baby did you make it back ok?

yeah I'm back thx 💙

ok wanna come over tomorrow and hang for a bit? 🥰

sure I'll see you tomorrow bye love you😍

ok good bye baby💙

I sat back on my bed for a little lost in my thoughts. Until I mustered up the energy to edit my video.

I finished editing my video I cut all the clips of me being bullied and my and Adams relationship. I save all the clips and add them to two different videos.

Ones to make me happy and the other is to pull me back to my reality.

Once I posted the video I was shocked to se all the view on my last video where I went school supply shopping. It had nearly 1 million views. I usually get about 2-3 thousand this was crazy and I dont even know what happened.

I was suddenly happy again so I grabbed my longboard and rode out to the park nearby and took a selfie in a tree and posted it on Instagram.

@ AlexMarieParish

❤️4,076 AlexMarieParish: had a bad day but hey my new jeans came in 🙃

❤️4,076
AlexMarieParish: had a bad day but hey my new jeans came in 🙃

💬 1,572

AdamPalmer: aww want to talk? 🥺
|
AlexMarieParish: yeah I'll text you
|
AlexStan: OMG I SHIP IT!🚢

Jaycooper: what's wrong didn't you have fun today?
|
alexmarie: what do you mean...?

ElleStanford:what's wrong was it jc?

yagirlnicole: I love the jeans!

yagirlnicole: wait text the group chat!

Load more comments

Word count
520