09

We just left our last stop at Arizona and I'm currently in the back of the bus quickly eating my food so I can rotate with Elle who was driving.

After I finished my sandwich I grabbed my smoothie and we swapped spots.

I had my camera hooked up to the car while we were screaming the lyrics to songs on our road trip playlist.

It's been about an hour and a half and now Nicole is asleep.

"Hey Elle grab the disc that's in my backpack and put it in the disc slot?" elle got up and dig through my bag and came back with a disc and put it in the car.

"What is it?" She asked closing the blank case it was in.

"It's a guess that Disney song game!" I said excitedly.

"And your just now telling me about this I would have played it a long time ago!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I forgot I made it ok?!" I took my hands off the wheel putting them up defensively.

"WOAH WOAH! Put your hands back on the wheel you crazy lady!" She shook her head and I laughed.

"Ok let's play this!" I pushed the play button by the place where you insert the disc and music began to play.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight....not a foot print to be seen...."

"LET IT GOOO!" We both shouted in sync.

"I wish..I could be the perfect daughter...but I come back to the water no matter how hard I try..."

"HOW FAR ILL GO!!" Elle and I screamed and Elle looked back and saw Nicole dancing. We all burst out laughter.

We all laughed and carried on playing guess that Disney song.

We've been driving and sipped away at my now room temperature coffee. I was the only one awake talking to the camera about my shower thoughts while Elle and Nicole were asleep in the back.

I've been driving for about 5 hours and I'm beyond excited for this next step in my life.

"Okay guys we are about 15 minutes till the next Walmart which is we're we will be until we get a place" I laughed at the thought of that.

As I pulled into the Walmart I locked the car doors and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before i sat down and edited and posted the road trip vlog. Then I woke up Nicole to stay up and wake us for any emergency's.

Word count
425