17

I dried off quickly.

I decided to go for a basic workout in the apartment building gym before I went to hang out with Daniel a large smiled on my face.

I quickly brushed my teeth, and put face lotion on before I found myself in my room looking for a cute outfit that was still comfy.

So I went with ripped mom jeans, semi-high waisted. With a vintage Elvis shirt tucked in slightly untucked, a jean bucket hat laying on my head.

I wore a simple chain around my neck with a few rings on my fingers.

I grabbed some cash putting it in my pocket along with my phone in the other pocket.

I put on a little bit of mascara and some deodorant and perfume to finalize my outfit.

"How to I look?" I smiled showing elle and Nicole my outfit as they nodded in approval.

"You look amazing" Elle smiled lightly clapping.

"Yes, It looks good" Nicole smiled.

"Okay now I wait" I smiled sitting with them.

I had about an hour to kill before I needed to head over to a small diner, Daniel sent me the address earlier.

I walk through the doors smiling when I make eye contact with his ocean blue orbs that drew me closer.

"Hey" I smiled sitting across from him.

"Hey" he smiled biting his lip slightly.

A lady dress in a sky blue waitress dress walked over to us.

"What can I get for you two?" She smiled sweetly a small southern accent could be heard.

"Um Can we get two vinilla milkshakes to start?" He asked kindly smiling when she nodded.

"I'll go get that for you" she wished away to another table helping them.

I raised my eyebrow at him a slight smile forming.

"Thrust me their shakes are amazing" he emphasized amazing.

"Mhm" I nodded along before bursting in laughter.

A few hours later Daniel and I have been walking all around LA. He showed me some of his favorite places.

We were currently walking in the sand, holding our shoes as the water rushed up the shore to dip our feet in the cold liquid.

"I gotta know" I interupted the silence "how did you find me? Like my videos or my insta?" I questioned.

He laughed lightly "well I was looking through reactions to our songs a few years ago..and I came to your video and clicked on it" he paused "well I thought you were really pretty..and so I watched your regular videos as well" he smiled looking in my eyes.

"And then Zach joined in because of Nicole" he snickered "but i genuinely enjoyed your videos and I would always watch them" he chuckled lightly.

"Aww well thank you" I blushed.

He stopped and turned us so we were face to face.

"I would just call you my celebrity crush" he smiled leaning in, I followed unable to stop my smile.

Welcome to the end of this really cringe book. Hope you enjoyed

Sorry the end is crap but I wanted to give it an ending :)

Word count
507

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 // 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘 🎉