14

Corbyn and I were shopping at the mall for a new hat that I wanted and corbyn wanted some shoes so we went to the mall.

"Hey we need to stop at Charlotte Russe, I want to get Christina something" he smiled as he turned into the store.

I walked in behind him and looked around the store playing with some cute little knickknacks on some shelves. When I heard corbyn call for me I walked in his direction and stoped when I was next to him.

"Yeah..?"

"Oh quick question, is that your crushes best friend?" He said pointing towards the changing rooms.

"Wha-" I turn my head towards where corbyn pointed and I saw Nicole. My breath hitched and swiftly walked over to her.

"Oh my gosh Nicole!"

"Hu- oh my gosh!" She pulled my in a hug and I gripped her and lifted her up. She screamed out of excitement.

I heard someone else come out of the changing rooms.

"Hey!"

I felt myself get pulled away from Nicole. Before I could even process what was going on I felt a painful burn in my eyes.

I quickly closed my eyes and pushed my hands up on them covering them as I fell to the ground in pain. I could here other people talking.

"No! Alex!"

"What!?"

"Oh my god DANIEL!?" They paused "oh my god I pepper sprayed your ocean eyes!"

I then felt someone grab my shoulder and back helping me sit up as I kept my hands covering my eyes.

"Nicole watch my stuff in the changing room" someone says and I feel a pair if hands grab my forearm gently. I let go of my eye covering both my eyes with my right hand as they helped me up with my left hand.

Wow their hands are super soft...

We move slowly somewhere as I stumble a few times until I hear a door swing open and im now walking on tile.

"I'm so so so sorry" a female voice said.

Her voice was soft but raspy...its kinda familiar

"I-its ok.. you were just being a good friend"

She then gently grabbed my my right hand slowly moving it from my eye.

"Ahhh" I hissed

"Sorry" she whispered.

"I-is it bad?" I asked afraid to open my eyes.

"Uhh..it's a little swollen and red where I sprayed you.." she trailed.

"Ouch"I tried to open my eyes to take a look at my eyes.

"No let me clean them first I'll be careful" she said quickly.

"Ok.." I whispered closing my eyes.