04

I got to school and sat in my car until I had to go in.

I was a lunch talking with Elle until I go a notification from Instagram.

Instagram
@ whydontwemusic started following you!

"Oh my god! No flipping way!" I said staring at my phone in shock. It felt like someone threw a tone of bricks at my chest when I read that.

"What?" Elle asked staring at my phone.

"Why don't we followed me!" I was in shock I kept reading the name to see if it was a fan account. "And it's not a fan account"

OhmagodicantbeliveTHEWHYDONTWEFOLLOWEDME

I think I'm gonna pass out holy crap

C'mon pull yourself together! Breathe woman!

I let out a breath looking at my phone still.

"I can't believe why don't we follows MY best friend!" Elle took a deep breath. "Wow"

We looked at each other then laughed.

I was in lifting I was wearing legging and a baggy T-shirt. I walked into the lifting room ready to do anything.

We did some basic lifts, today being leg day we did mostly squats and leg strengthening lifts.

I was doing a squat next. My usual is 105 but today I went over and did 145. I was going down when the teacher noticed and rushed over to me to spot me.

"Woah what are you doing this is too high!" The treacher said rushing behind me.

"No I got it!" I snapped and started going up. I was almost all the way up and my legs were shaking a lot and when I say a lot I mean a LOT.

I got this c'mon I can do it! Why don't we followed me today I got this.

I stood up and put the weights against the hook for it and backed away.

"That was incredible you did way over your weights today!" The teacher said letting a breath go. "Why can't all of you have the determination set by Alex today" he said as a joke and some people laughed.

I pulled up to my house and walked inside to go take a shower. I took my shower and slipped on an oversized hoodie and posted a photo on Instagram.

@ AlexMarieParish

❤️1,947AlexMarieParish: thanks to @ whydontwemusic following me and giving me the confidence to improve

❤️1,947
AlexMarieParish: thanks to
@ whydontwemusic following me and giving me the confidence to improve. I love you guys💛

💬 6,361

Wdw_memes: who is this?
|
ElleStanford: dass ma bestie!!💜

ElleStanford: I was there when they followed and her reaction was soo funny!!😆
|
yagirlnicole: I wish I could have seen ☹️

Imjess: ya she squatted like 150! It was insane!
|
AlexMarieParish: ya the teacher was freaking out😂 my legs felt like jello I'm honestly surprised I could walk after

whydontwe_limelight: aww that's so sweet @ whydontwemusic come look at this!

Whydontwemusic: we love you too 🖤

Word count
484