12

Sunday May 5, 2019
6:17am

I woke up on a almost completely deflated air mattress next to Nicole with Elle on the other side.

I slowly got up with the stupid thing making as much noise as possible.

I walked into my now bedroom and looked at what I wanted it to be set up like. I went on Pinterest and looked at a few cute ideas and I began unboxing my bed frame to build that.

As I was putting the final few screws in I heard shuffling from coming from the living room when we slept last night.

Then a head popped in the window.

"Hey" I said still screwing in the bolts.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" Elle said walking in to my room.

"Nothing just putting my room together" I said finishing the bed frame.

"Oh cool, I was gonna head out and get some I hop pancakes to go what did you want?"

"I want you to not use my car but I guess hash browns will do" I said sarcastically and laughed.

Elle rolled her eyes and left.

I grabbed my medium sized milk crate for my nightstand and set it by my bed.

I walked back over to the two remaining boxes and grabbed the desk and began putting it together.

Ugg I'm almost done with this stupid desk and then I'm done building my stuff

I hammered the last nail in and sighed. I pushed the desk against the wall.

Wow this looks so much better already! All I have to do now is wait for my dresser which should come today and decorate! Yay

I grabbed the boxes I had in the center of the room and began unpacking. As I was doing this Elle and Nicole were doing the same.

I unpacked berthing except the clothes that go in drawers. I had everything set up and this is what the rooms look like.

Alex^^

Alex^^