05

It's been about a month since why don't We followed me and I had been spending as much time with Adam as I could before he left.

I was laying in bed thinking about how little time I have left with Adam. Today I'm recording a vlog it's currently Sunday morning. I pulled my camera out a turned it on.

"What's poppin guys!? Welcome back to another video by yours truly"I said laughing.

"So guys today's video is gonna be a goodbye video for Adam. So basically I'm just gonna hang out with him all day and do a bunch of things that he likes to do, like we always climb the tree in the park by my neighborhood and watch the sunset. So I'm gonna get up and get ready to spend his last day with him since he leaves tomorrow night"

After I told the camera the plan I got up and got ready. I put on black ripped jeans and a baggy grey graphic tee with a white long sleeve shirt underneath.

I was hanging out with Adam driving to all of our favorite spots in town were we're at the school sitting on the bleachers when my phone went off as I got a notification.

MESSAGES
ANE GRILS
ALEX CHECK INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT HIGHSCHOOLTEA NOW!

"What the.." I opened my phone and went to Instagram and I didn't even have to go on the account to see the part of my first day of school vlog were me and Adam kiss was visible.

"no, no, no" I heard Adam mumble as he looked at my phone. My heart sank at the look on his face he was at the brink of tears.

"Baby?" I said I a soft voice. I grabbed is hand and he pulled away.

" I-I'm sorry I can't do this with you.." he said just above a whisper.

"What do you mean?" I said afraid of the answer.

"How could you!? You knew I didn't want to be public but you couldn't handle that and yo posted that I can't believe you!" Adam screamed standing up and backing away from me.

I was at the brink of tears holding them back as much as possible. "Babe? I didn't do this.."my voice was weak and frail.

"Don't call me that. I'm sorry but I can't be with a liar!" Adam got up and walked away his feet shaking the bleachers we always sat on.

I was sitting there to scared to turn around afraid that he was gone..even if I new he was.

I looked at the camera that was still recording and captured the whole thing.

I picked it up and walked to the car still recording my face

I deserve this...

I walked to my car and sat there still wanting to continue the video for my now friend if were even still that. I grabbed my longboard out of the trunk realizing that Adam took his and rode it home. But put it on the ground locking the car and riding it to the park.

I arrived at the park and stopped my the tree. I grabbed my board and set it leaning on the trunk. I climbed the tree to watch the sun set in front of me. And posted a photo for Adam.
(Just pretend David is Adam and the other guy is his brother)