11

Saturday May 4, 2019

It was the last trip of boxes for my room. Elle and Nicole have finished getting their stuff so they helped me move the last 3 boxes into the living room with the rest.

"Oof"

"What was that?"

"I said oof"

"Huh?"

"I said Oof!"

"And I oop?"

"Wha- no ooofffff"

"Nah you definitely said oop"

"I know I said OOF!"

"Woah woah woah calm down I don't need you sksksk ing you way out of here"

"Peter kavinski is that you!?"

"The one and only"

(Sorry if that was confusing^^)

Me and Nicole burst out into laughter seeing the frustrated look on Elle's face.

"Nice job picking up on my Peter k joke"

"Why thank you" Nicole smiled and we did our handshake.

"Ha ha very funny" Elle looked at us with an annoyed face before she walked away.

"I thought it was funny" Nicole looked at me.

"Me too" we both laughed.

"ELLE!" I shouted and Elle walked back into the living room.

"What?" Elle looked at me still kinda annoyed.

"We have to go to ikea and get furniture today is the last day with the camper and furniture will not fit in my beetle" I looked at her and Nicole.

They both nod and we head out to the camper. I unattached the beetle and parked it in a spot in the garage before joining my friends in the camper.

I drove the camper to the ikea nearby as we screamed the lyrics to why dont we songs.

As we pulled up we parked the camper and walked inside. We walked around and bought all the stuff we needed and had it packed packed into the camper.

When we got to the apartment we brought all the stuff into the living room.

"Ok I've got to go take the camper back I'm talking my longboard with me to ride back since it's not that far" Elle and Nicole nodded as the began unboxing their furniture.

I dropped the camper off and got on my longboard to get home.

I put one earbud in and listened to some relaxing songs while I rode on the side walk.

I was admiring the view and listening to the bustle of people.

I walked up to the Walmart closet to the apartment and went over to the key press and got 3 more keys made so we each had one and one spare.