Chapter 54: Thinking of You

Author's note: Okay I just have to say it. If you want the full experience of this chapter, you have to listen to "Thinking of You" by Katy Perry hahaha ...oh god. But seriously, that song IS this chapter. Sorry not sorry if that seems cheesy.

This chapter is also A LOT more adult-themed than this story has ever gone before, which may come as an unexpected surprise for most of you. If it bothers you PM me and I'll link you to a toned-down version that you can read instead. Otherwise consider yourself warned.

And to those of you starting to lose hope and asking if Seb and Casey will ever get back together, do not fear people! Seb doesn't give up easy! Thanks so much for all the comments and votes and as always, ENJOY!

Evan leapt up from his seat, startling Jacob as he swept past him and disappeared into the crowd behind the group.

"Where's he off to in such a hurry?" Brand barked, swigging another shot glass. Jacob shrugged.

Casey finally pulled away from Heikki, leaning her forehead against his and biting her lip anxiously. Kissing Heikki felt good, but it was nothing like being with Seb. The intensity just wanted on the same level at all. Maybe that would come in time. She had to stop comparing them, it wasn't healthy.

"Do you want to go outside? Get some air?" Heikki asked, squeezing her hand.

She nodded and they both stood up. She let him take her hand and lead her through the crowd towards the exit.

She breathed a sigh of relief as they stepped into the dark night outside. It was so much cooler and quieter compared to the loud interior of the club.

Heikki pulled her against his chest and tipped her chin up with his fingers. He kissed her slowly before running his tongue across her bottom lip, asking permission to deepen the kiss. Casey obliged, tightening her arms around his neck as he kissed her more urgently.

They pulled apart again after a few moments, each breathing more heavily and watching each other almost curiously. She had to look up at him, as he towered above her. He was significantly taller than Seb.

"I'm so glad you're here." he said gently, pushing a strand of hair off her face.

"You're really sweet, aren't you?" she noted, trying her best to stay focused on him and not allow her mind to wander back to its usual target.

He shrugged, leaning in to catch her lips again. She giggled as he picked her up and spun her in a half circle, facing them away from the club. Her hands clung to the back of his neck and she pulled herself into him tightly.

He growled softly, one hand slipping to her lower back and pulling her against his body ever tighter. She was beginning to sense the physical effect she was having on him and a subtle moan escaped her throat as he pulled away to run his lips down her neck. That seemed to set him off completely. She missed feeling so intimate with someone. With Heikki's body pressed against hers, she almost could forget the gloom that had been hanging over her for 2 months.

"Is it wrong that all I can think about now is taking you back to my hotel room?" Heikki whispered as he pulled away to catch his breath and lean against her cheek.

Casey felt like a bolt of electricity was travelling up through her body as she watched his blue eyes analysing her reaction.

She shook her head, "No, it's not."

---

Evan finally found who he was looking for, leaning against the very end of the bar with his head down, trying to remain unnoticed.

"What are you doing here?" Evan said, pressing himself against the bar next to him, further helping to conceal Seb from the people nearby.

"I haven't been able to get through to her phone all weekend. I wanted to see her and I guessed she'd be with you lot."