Chapter 59: The Maserati

Author's note: Sorry about the delay on this chapter, I've made it a little longer as a sort-of apology! I've been hesitating and fussing over it but I've decided to just hang my head in shame and hit the publish button. I got quite a surprising number of private messages and comments requesting more "mature content" after the last time so ya'll kinda asked for this! You've been warned... again. Thanks for all the comments on the last couple of chapters by the way! Looks like everyone's hanging out for the ever-wise opinion of Evan. Duly noted and I shall try not to let you down. ;) Anyway, on with the chapter... enjoy.

Casey tapped her fingers on the steering wheel as she waited for the traffic lights to turn green. She glanced in her rear-view mirror and squinted at the blonde German sitting in the Infiniti idling behind her.

The lights turned green and she nudged the accelerator, smoothly gliding through the intersection. She kept her eye on the speedometer, this car made it very easy to exceed the speed limit without noticing.

Once they'd pulled on to a quiet rural road, Casey finally let it go, biting her lip and flooring it. The power was gut-wrenching!

The Infiniti disappeared in her rear-view as she flew ahead, feeling giddy and finally allowing herself to enjoy her new toy. As much as she'd protested against it, she'd known all along she was fighting a losing battle. After Seb threatened to buy 10 Ferrari's unless she chose something she actually wanted, she'd finally thrown up her hands and pointed to the deep navy blue Maserati Granturismo Sport. Even if she'd wanted something more modest, the dealership they'd been standing in stocked nothing but Italian luxury cars.

She quickly found herself approaching the driveway, still not totally familiar with how far down the road it was located, before realising she'd have to wait for Seb to catch up and open the gate for her.

She idled in front of the gate, taking the spare time to run her fingers over the center console. She let out a small squeak of excitement at how beautiful it was. She'd never, ever, owned a possession of such luxury, nor expense.

She heard the gate swinging open and looked up, catching sight of the Infinit pulling into the driveway behind her. She grinned, passing through the gate and gliding up the driveway into the turning circle.

Casey sighed happily as she stepped out of the Maserati and clicked the door shut softly behind her.

"Well?" Seb called, locking the Infiniti and wandering towards her.

"I love her." Casey cooed, biting her knuckle as she gazed back at the engineering masterpeice before her. She felt Seb's lips trailing kisses down the side of her neck and she reached her hand back to cup his jaw.

"It's so incredibly, ridiculously over the top though." she whispered, involuntarily closing her eyes as he sent shivers down her spine.

"We can take it back and get the 10 Berlinetta's if you want." he teased.

Casey opened her eyes and sighed, "You're insane. You haven't even known me for a year."

"I've known you for almost 3 years!" he countered defensively.

"You can't count the 2 years I worked in Milton Keynes... where you said a total of about 17 words to me."

"I would have said a lot more than 17 words if I'd had the opportunity." he argued, "It counts. End of discussion."

Casey spun around to face him, placing her hands around the back of his neck and pulling him in.

"You're so bossy... but thank you." she whispered, leaning in to kiss him and biting his tongue playfully. She squeaked in surprise as her pushed her backwards, pressing himself flush against her as she leaned against the Maserati. She arched her head back as he began kissing and biting his way down her neck again.