Chapter 10: Fix the broken

HGD10: FIX THE BROKEN

"SAAN ka pupunta Acelle?" Patuloy ako sa paghitak ng aking maleta hanggang sa marating ko ang pinto kung saan naroon si Clive na nakatayo at nakapamewang.

"Uuwi na ako." I said in a almost whisper.
"Without consulting me?" She ask

"Of course not! Nag iwan ako ng sulat sa kama mo. Read it nalang Clive. I'm tired. I wanna go home. Thankyou for letting me to stay here." I kissed her cheek before I continue walking towards the gate.

I grab a taxi and send it to my dad's house.

A moment later, I bit my lower lip when I hesitate to press the doorbell.

I took for about a minute before I press it with a nervous feelings inside me. Second later, I already saw Ram.

"You still here?" I asked and he nod.

He open the gate wide, enough for me to fit.

I didn't argue with him. I walk towards the main door and open it for myself.

"Hija. " Mom hugged me once she saw me.

"Mom."

"I'm worried Acelle, not until Ram send us a news that you're safe." She said between our hug.

"You finally here." I heard dad's voice.

He was walking down the stairs wearing his perfectly ironed tuxedo. He was fixing his necktie when he stop in front of me.

"I'm sorry dad." I apologize

"Let's talk later. Go and change, you need to watch me giving a wonderful speech" he said.

Tumango ako at nagtungo saking kwarto.

"Jan mo nalang ilagaya sa labas. Ako na ang magpapasok" sabi ko kay Ram.

Ram nod and he left me and my luggage in front of my room door.

"He's too quiet." I murmured before I open my room door and went inside.

I change my shirt to a simple yet elegant navy blue dress.

After a minutes, I heard my mom voice

"Acelle sweetie, bilisan mo"

"Coming." I answered.

Ilang saglit ay bumaba na rin ako at sumakay ng kotse.

"We are glad that you're fine now." Mom speak.

"Crein went here yesterday" she speak

Mabilis akong luminggon kay mommy.

"He was looking to you, did something happened?"

"We broke up mom." I answered

"That was good to hear." Dad suddenly speak.

Ofcourse it was good to hear for him.
He never agreed on our relationship at the first place.

I didn't answered. Instead, I was looking for a time on my wristwatch.

"Governor Ashton Davis finally arrived,together with his loving wife Railla Davis and their daughter Raise Acelle"

A warmth welcome filled the entrance door. Some of my dad's supporters was there to support him.

"Gov. May nagpapabigay po." A man hold a black gift and gave it to my father.

"From whom?" Dad asked

"Wala pong sinabi."

Dad nod, and continue to walk.