Chapter 38: The day when she left

HGD38: SHE LEFT

"People who hate goodbyes are the people who was afraid to left behind"-gelyenbalm

---

"READY?" my brother Archee was pulling his luggage towards the car.

"Yeah." I said and gave my luggage to him so that he can put it on the car's compartment.

"Let's go then." He said and open the car's door and guide his wife to enter.

Tahimik ako buong byahe. Bago kami dumiretso sa airport ay dumaan muna kami sa puntod nina mom and dad.

"Hey mom, were leaving now. Nakuha na namin ang hustisya sa pagkawala ninyo. Guide us mom and dad. Sayang at hindi nyo makikita ang magiging unang apo ninyo. I love you mom, dad. We love you dad and mom" kuya said

I just look on our parents tomb. I didn't say anything because I was afraid to cry again. I don't wanna cry no more.

"I'll be back mom and dad. I promise that." That was the only sentence that I left on their tomb before we left the cemetery.

I open my phone and type a message for Clive and Diego.

To: Clive.

I'm leaving now, sissy. See you soon:)

To: Diego

Hey. I'm leaving now. Hindi ko na nasabi sayo. Ininform lang kita, baka kasi puntahan mo pa ako. Iyong sinabi kong dinner saka na lang pag-uwi ko. Bye. :)

I hit the send button.

I look on my phone, I don't know but I wanna see a message from him. Alam kong hindi ako nakapag paalam ng maayos sakanya pero bakit pa? Siguro nga iyon na talaga ang huli naming pag-uusap.

I turned off my phone after once we arrive on the airport.

Nang oras na umandar na ang eroplano ay tinaggap ko na, na mayroong mga bagay na dapat ng kalimutan.

"You wanna tell me your problem now?" Kuya asks in the middle of the flight.

"I'm not ready kuya." I told him and he understand it.

Once we arrive in the America, I tried to lift up my mood. I need to start over.

"Put it there." Kuya pointed out the room with a white door

"Is that my room?" I ask and he nod.

Inayos ko na ang gamit ko at nag-ayos ng sarili bago bumaba.

"Dinner is ready." Lana said and smile.

We ate together, dapat na akong masanay sa ganito.

"Do want anything, hmnn baby?" Kuya look to ate Luna.

"No, were fine." She answered.

Nang matapos kumain ay nagpaalam na si kuya na maliligo muna. Naiwan kami ni ate Luna sa kusina.

"Can you think of a baby name once he or she came out?" She said and smiled towards me.

I blink twice, gusto nyang ako ang magpangalan sa anak nila?

"D-do you want me to name your child?" I ask and I can't help but to be sounds happy.

"Yes, name your nephew or a niece." She said and smile.

"I'll start thinking of it, then." I said and smiled back.

Months passed and everything moves softly. I was now comfortable in this place. Mayroong restaurant si ate Lana na pinatatakbo dito sa America at doon ko nililibang ang aking sarili.