Chapter 11: Go with him

HGD11: GO WITH HIM

It's not easy to let people go, especially when that person is the one that you treasure the most.   -gelyenbalm

THE DAY AFTER wasn't an ordinary day. I don't like the fact that my parents send me away and trust my personal body guard to be with me. It's kinda heart breaking but I still have to endure it. I have to rebuild myself on his place. I promised to myself that I am going to collect my losing pieces on his place and rebuild it so that when December comes, I am able to tell my parents that I can make them proud to me.

It was a night before Sunday when mom help me to pack my stuffs.

"Mom." I can't help but to have a teary eyes.

"You're being childish hija, don't cry you're not a baby anymore." Mom said and wipe my tears.

"10 months was very long mom." I said and pouted

"You'll never count the days once you step on Ram's province. You will realize that times fly that fast"

"I wish mom." I said and close the zipper of my luggage.

"I love you sweetie." Mom smiled

"I love you too Mom." I hugged her tight

"Can you sleep besides me mom? I wanna hug and to be with you tonight" i smiled between our hugs

"You're acting like a baby again Raise. Alright, I'll stay here. I'll sleep with you." Mom smiled

She help me to place my luggage near the door . Mom fix my bed and smiled

"Wait here sweetie. I'm gonna tell your dad that I am going to sleep here with you."

I nod and watched her walking away.

I enhaled deeply and looked outside the window. The night was dark, but the stars and moon brightened it up.

I closed my window together with the curtain. I clean myself on a bathroom and wore a pajamas after.

"Shall we sleep our big baby?" Mom laughed.

I jumped on the bed and hug mom until I feel asleep.

My moms hug was really something. Whenever I hugged her on a bed, It's just like a spell cause I fell asleep afterwards.

○○○

SUNDAY morning, and it was the day where I am going to left our place.

I fixed myself and wore a denim jumper pair with a white three forth above and a white shoes.

Hatak hatak ang bagahe ko ay dahan dahan ko iyong binuhat pababa ng hagdan. I didn't bother to call our maids or a bodyguard. I wanna did it myself.

Pagkababa ko ay naabutan ko si mommy at daddy sa sala kausap si Ram.

Ram wore a simple V-neck shirt pair with a denim pants. He only bought a black backpack that the one lace was only hang on his left shoulder.
He looks cool on his back.

"Sweetie you're here." Mom walk towards me and hug me.

"Raise Acelle. Let's talk before you leave" Dad said and walk towards the library room.

I looked to mom and mouthed "is dad mad?" Mom only said "No sweetie" then smile.

I followed dad til we reach the study room. I sat in a single sofa and dad sat on the other.

"Ace, don't make a fuss and don't be a stubborn there. I won't there to remind you everyday to be a good woman. Remember that you have to live with his family so accept them as a whole Ace. " dad stated