Epilogue

EPILOGUE

"Congratulations, Attorney Ram Sandoval" the man who help me to achieve what am I today congratulates me.

And in exchange I wanted to help them wholeheartedly and when I heard that they need a PBG I volunteer

"I am willing to be her personal bodyguard, sir" I said to the congressman Ashton Davis

"You don't have to, Ram. You reach your dream now, you can now work on your own. Congratulations again, attorney" he said.

Since I enter a college I was a scholar by Congressman Ashton Davis.

At narinig ko na naghahanap sila ng bodyguard para bantayan ang anak nilang babae.

"I'm willing sir. Tutal ay naghihintay pa po ako ng tawag sa firm. I can do it for maybe a few months" sagot ko.

"Thankyou, Ram. I hope you really mean that" I smiled and nod as an answer.

Hindi ko inaasahan na ganito ka partygirl ang anak ni Congressman. Nakita ko na sya dati dahil kaibigan ko si Archee kapatid ni Acelle.

"I want you" she whispered right after I drag her out of the bar. I was watching her from a far to confirm that it was her but then, I saw how the bastard man put a drug on her drink. I knew that kind of drugs that was made for an addictive sex.

She was so drunk and probably in heat. She keep draging my shirt down. She was so obssessed to kiss me but I refuse. I don't kiss drunken women.

She was stripping her clothes when we reach her condo unit. I immediately lock her on her room so that she wouldnt go anywhere. I hope she's fine. I hope she can overcome her libido for now.

She hates me that she keep pushing me away. Naiinis na nga ako sa katigasan ng ulo nya. Tinatakasan nya ako at tinataguan. Daig ko pa ang naghahanap ng kriminal.

I was surprised when I heard that she has a boyfriend. She's pretty and I didn't think that she can be in a serious relationship. She only knows how to flirt. She was broken and leave the house right after her father told her that she'll sent her to my province.

She became more mad with me. She keep ignoring me and she'll only ask me or answer me if necessary. She wouldn't open up with me. Well, who am I for her to trust foe her secrets? I'm just her personal bodyguard afterall.

"Ano? Nasiraan pa tayo?" Naiinis nyang tugon.

"Your sad face brings badluck" pang-aasar ko sakanya. I am having fun watching her annoyed.

"Sinisi mo pa ako!" Singhal nya saakin

"Shit. Ang init" maarte nyang sabi.

Napakaarte na nga masungit pa. She was so hard to please but I don't know what's inside of me because I wanted her to trust me. I wanted to please her.

Dinala ko ang sasakyan sa kalapit na talyer.

"Ram? Kelan ka pa nakauwi?" Tanong ni Diego

Hindi ko inaasahan na nagkakilala na sila ni Acelle. And I am more shock that she treated him well. She was so kind when she was around Diego but whenever she's with me she keeps rolling her eyes and she keeps looking at me disgusted. But instead of hating her because of her impression with me I work hard to make her realize that I am not that disgusting as she thinks. And I am not aware of my growing feelings for her. I just found it out.

"Nabobored na ako dito! Gusto ko maglibang! Sabi mo hindi ako maiinip? Pero naiinip ako! Nasan ka ba kasi? Lagi ka namang umaalis! Kaya hayaan mo akong umalis!" She yelled