CHAPTER 6

DAEJOON'S POV
Today is Thursday, and the CEO, Mr. Choi called me to his office... It's weird, I wonder what happens...

I head to his office and knock at his door asking for permission. He soon replies and I enter, bow and take a seat in front of him...

-Daejoon: How can I help you Mr. Choi? (confused)
-CEO: Well, I've been thinking about something... And do you remember that you said that you would do anything to help me? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Uh, yeah...
-CEO: Perfect, I just thought about an awesome plan in order to maintain this company... (smiles)
-Daejoon: Oh, that's awesome sir! (smiles)
-CEO: Yeah, I've been investigating and I realized that here in Busan there's not that much people interested in modern architecture, but in Seoul it's a bomb! (smiles) you understand what I mean?
-Daejoon: Uhm, you want us to build in Seoul?
-CEO: That's exactly what I want! (smiles)
-Daejoon: But it it's quite far away, about 325km from here more less? It's kind of difficult to head everything from here sir...
-CEO: I know, I know that it's a problem... That's why I decided to move you there! (smiles) From now on, you'll be living in Seoul...
-Daejoon: In Seoul?! But sir, I don't have any place to stay there, and I have my sons still going to school and-
-CEO: I know you would say such things, but don't worry, I'm gonna buy you a house there and also pay for your sons' enrolment... (smiles) I think it's a good plan...
-Daejoon: But there I don't have anyone, and while I'm working, there's no where for my sons to stay... (sighs) Mr. Choi, I would gladly do it but as you can see there's some problems...
-CEO: It's not a problem, we'll make your sons go to a whole day school, they'll be able to have lunch there until you finish your turn... (smiles) C'mon Mr. Jeon, you said that you would do anything...
-Daejoon: Yeah, but it's just so suddenly... (sighs)
-CEO: Oh, it's not for that much... You'll need to move in a month. I don't want you to rush, I'm giving you time... (smiles)
-Daejoon: (sighs) I don't have any other option, right?
-CEO: Nope, but I can pay you more every month... (smiles) It's a good chance, Mr. Jeon, do you take it?
-Daejoon: Yeah, I have no option anyways...
-CEO: Wise man... (smiles) Well, you may leave now, have a nice day.
-Daejoon: Yeah... (bows)

I spend the rest of the day, thinking how are we going to do such thing... I can't ask my parents to move to Seoul just because of my job...

I'm sorry for my boys, but I'll need to leave them at that school the whole day... I'll be able to spend just the night with them and a bit during mornings...

-Time skip until Saturday-

I revise what time is it, and I need to rush to the airport, I need to pick up Jungkook...

It's almost incredible that I'll need to go to Seoul, at least I'll be closer to him and if he has some time we'll be able to meet more often...

I drive to the airport, park the car and head out of it in order Jungkook can spot me...

I wait peacefully for him, when suddenly I feel something heavy climbing my back, I look up to see Jungkook's bunny smile... He didn't change and he'll never do...

-Daejoon: Yah, Kookie! (laughs)
-Jungkook: I missed you hyung! (smiles)

-Daejoon: Yah, Kookie! (laughs) -Jungkook: I missed you hyung! (smiles)

-Daejoon: I missed you too Kookie... (smiles) where's your suitcase?
-Jungkook: Oh, I already put it inside your car... (smiles)
-Daejoon: In which moment did you--(chuckles) anyways... Let's head back home, mom is waiting with my sons there... (smiles)
-Jungkook: I'm craving to see mom and also to meet my nephews... (smiles) do they know me?
-Daejoon: Well, I told them that you are a famous singer... I don't know if they'll recognize you... (laughs)
-Jungkook: I want to create good memories all together... (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah, it's going to be fun... (giggles)

I drive to mom's house while Jungkook talks me about his experiences all over the world and of course, he talks about his dear fans, ARMY.

He explains me that they are always there for them, and they are their reason to keep on going, just as my sons for me... I understand the feeling he means.

We finally arrive mom's house, and she greets both of us with a tight hug. She's really happy for seeing Kookie... The truth, is that it's really warm having him back home...

-Jungkook: Hi, I'm uncle Jungkook (smiles and waves)
-Seungjoon: Dad talked about you (smiles) I'm Seungjoon!
-Hyunjoon: I'm Hyunjoon, nice meeting you (bows)
-Jungkook: (giggles) Woah, you are handsome just as your uncle, let's have fun this days! (smiles)
-Mom: (smacks Kookie's arm) Don't you dear to influence the boys...
-Jungkook: Hey, it's good to have fun sometimes... (srughs)
-Hyunjoon: I would like to hear uncle singing... Dad says that it's something similar of listening to an angel...(smiles)
-Jungkook: (pushes me embarrassed) Hyung~ It's not for that much...
-Daejoon: Well, we should go back home, you need to take a shower... (smiles)
-Both: Yeah~

We head back home and the boys take a shower while I prepare the dinner while Kookie is laying the table... It's really good having him here, maybe I should tell him now about me moving to Seoul.

-Daejoon: Isn't it awesome when we are together? (smiles)
-Jungkook: Yeah, I missed this a lot... I love my hyungs, but I missed my family as well... (giggles)
-Daejoon: What if we could spend more time together, then? (smiles)
-Jungkook: What do you mean?
-Daejoon: I'll be moving to Seoul in a month, my boss wants me to be heading the modern architecture there... And I couldn't say no (srughs)
-Jungkook: You are moving to Seoul?! (surprised) we'll be able to meet more often then! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah, I was wondering if you could help me with the moving...
-Jungkook: Of course hyung, it's not a problem! (smiles)
-Daejoon: I'm sorry for making you work on your vacation... (sighs)
-Jungkook: It's okay, don't worry, seriously hyung! (smiles) Plus, I'll have you nearer... And that's awesome for me!

With that said, we started prapring everything for our moving to Seoul. I wonder how will life be there...