CHAPTER 38

DAEJOON'S POV
I call Dahyunie since she already finished with her schedules today and the boys are taking a shower after our day at the zoo...

Dahyun: I'm exhausted oppa~
Me: I'm tired too, this boys make me walk too much (chuckles)
Dahyun: I want to be with you too...
Me: I want so too... (giggles)
Dahyun: So, what was wrong with Seungjoon after all?
Me: He's upset because next week is mother's day... He won't be able to bring his mother to school like his classmates... Ugh, the truth is that it breaks my heart but I can't do anything about it...
Dahyun: It's really sad hearing so... I feel really bad for him...
Me: I had a cool idea tho...
Dahyun: What is it?
Me: What if we do something special during this summer? I just want them to forget about that hurting stuff...
Dahyun: Yeah, let's do something--(Nayeon) You are so hot Daejoon! (Dahyun) Unnie!
Me: What was that? (giggles)
Dahyun: Unnie teasing me as always...
Me: It must be hard living with her (laughs)
Dahyun: It is... (sighs)
Me: Come to live with us then, you know this is your home too (chuckles)
Dahyun: Aww, I wish I could...
Me: Maybe when you end your musical career... (giggles)
Dahyun: Yeah, maybe~ Well, oppa I need to go to sleep... Good night~
Me: Good night, have sweet dreams
Dahyun: You too, I love you~
Me: I love you more~ (hangs up)

 Good night~Me: Good night, have sweet dreamsDahyun: You too, I love you~Me: I love you more~ (hangs up)

-Hyunjoon: We are done! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Cool, let's have dinner, wait... Where's Seungjie?
-Hyunjoon: He went to sleep directly, you know he's not in the mood... (srughs)
-Daejoon: (sighs) Okay, but just today... He needs to have dinner before going to sleep...

DAHYUN'S POV
-At 2:00am in night-

I'm still thinking about what oppa said about Seungjoon, it really breaks my heart... He hasn't been able to bring his mother to the school... Ugh, I want to help him, what could I do?

Hey, what if I went instead? I'm not exactly his mother, but I'm his dad's girlfriend... I think it could make him happier, but... Do we have a day off next week?

I'm gonna ask Jihyo unnie... I head to her room shared with Sana, Nayeon and Mina unnie. I approach her bed and shake her gently...

-Dahyun: Unnie... Unnie... Unnie...
-Jihyo: Hmm? (opens her eyes) Dahyun-ah, what do you want?
-Dahyun: Do we have a day off next week?
-Jihyo: (pissed) Are you serious?! You woke me up just to ask me about that?!

 -Jihyo: Hmm? (opens her eyes) Dahyun-ah, what do you want? -Dahyun: Do we have a day off next week? -Jihyo: (pissed) Are you serious?! You woke me up just to ask me about that?!