CHAPTER 25

DAEJOON'S POV
It's almost dinner time, and after spending the whole afternoon with Jungkook, he says that he needs to go back to the dorm. We are waiting for Taehyung-ah to pick him...

-Daejoon: Are you sure that he's going to pick you?
-Jungkook: He is, that's what we talked... (smiles) Look, there he is!

-Taehyung: Good night Daedae-hyung~ (smiles) -Daejoon: Hey there (smiles) -Jungkook: You are late (pouts) -Taehyung: I'm sorry

-Daejoon: Hey there (smiles)
-Jungkook: You are late (pouts)
-Taehyung: I'm sorry...(smiles)
-Jungkook: Well, we are going back to the dorm... Thanks for taking care of Gureum (smiles)
-Daejoon: No problem, see you (waves)

I then enter back inside my home, and suddenly my phone starts ringing, I see Dahyun's ID...

Me: Hi?
Dahyun: Oppa...
Me: Hii~
Dahyun: Oppa, are you doing something?
Me: I'm about to prepare the dinner, why?
Dahyun: Are you alone?
Me: Yeah, I am...
Dahyun: C-Can you pick me? I want to see you again...
Me: (chuckles) Of course, I'll be in 5
Dahyun: Yay! I'll be waiting outside with one of my unnies~
Me: Okay, see you~ (hangs up)

Okay, let's go for Dahyunie, the truth is that I wanted to see her some more, and knowing that she's going on a tour soon... It makes me want to spend as much time as possible with her...

I drive until Twice's dorm, and just as she said, she's waiting outside with Momo. I get out of my car, and wave at them...

-Daejoon: Good night Momo-ssi (smiles)
-Momo: Goodnight oppa, make sure to return her tomorrow at 7:00am, okay? We have to prepare everything for the tour...
-Daejoon: Don't worry, I'll bring her back on time (smiles)

Wait a moment, does that mean that Dahyun is spending the night with me? Gosh, I didn't expect this coming...

We both get inside the car, and she suddenly hugs me again. What's with her so suddenly? She's adorable when she gets clingy...

-Dahyun: It's weird, I missed you the moment you brought me back to the dorm...
-Daejoon: Aw, I missed you too (pats her head)
-Dahyun: You don't mean it... (pouts)
-Daejoon: I do, I really do~
-Dahyun: Then, why didn't you write me during the whole afternoon?
-Daejoon: Because I was busy with-
-Dahyun: With a girl, right? (looks away)
-Daejoon: I was going to say with Jungkook... (laughs)
-Dahyun: Oh, right! Sorry, I let myself be controlled by jealousy... What have you done? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Well, we played with the dogs and also... I told him about us (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Why did you tell him?! It is going to be awkward during the awards and so... (panics)
-Daejoon: Nah, I told him not to do anything... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oh, okay then... (sighs in relief)

After a while, we arrive to my home, I really don't know if she wanted to go to another place...

-Daejoon: I was just about to prepare dinner, but if you want to go to another place...
-Dahyun: I want to taste your food! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Good choice, you are a smart girl... (smiles) I'm the best one cooking in my family, not for nothing my sons even repeat some times...
-Dahyun: I'm looking forward now... (smirks) You better don't dissapoint me... (giggles)
-Daejoon: Okay, then make you feel in home while I prepare it... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Sure... (smiles)