CHAPTER 19

DAEJOON'S POV
I wake up because I feel something, I  then realize that I'm not alone. And that what I was hearing is Dahyun asleep... I almost forgot about this!

I look at myself and I see that I'm tucked, Dahyun probably found this blanket. She's so caring, at this rate she's going to melt my heart...

I get up from the floor and I realize how bad my back hurts. I really shouldn't do this kind of things, but I wasn't going to make Dahyun feel uncomfortable...

-Dahyun: Good morning~ (smiles)

-Daejoon: Oh, good morning... Did I wake you?
-Dahyun: No, no... It's already time to wake, don't worry, I woke up by myself (smiles)
-Daejoon: Okay (smiles) should we head to have breakfast and the car?
-Dahyun: Yeah sure, just turn around so I can change (smiles)
-Daejoon: Oh yeah, sorry...

I turn around and wait for Dahyun to change, and once she's ready, we carry everything we have and head to a bakery so we can have breakfast.

-Dahyun: I wonder what am I going to have for breakfast~ (giggles)
-Daejoon: You are in a good mood today, huh? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Well, I liked the fact that you are the first thing I saw this morning... (chuckles)

That makes me be a blush mess as she just giggles because of what she did. I really enjoy being with her, but I don't like that much when she teases me this way.

-Daejoon: You know, you shouldn't flirt that openly Dahyun...
-Dahyun: (giggles) Why? Would you get jealous?
-Daejoon: probably... But we are not dating or anything...
-Dahyun: Well, you don't seem to decide...
-Daejoon: Decide what?
-Dahyun: Decide to ask me out officially... (giggles)
-Daejoon: (blushes) You are just teasing me again, right?
-Dahyun: Of course not, I'm serious...
-Daejoon: Okay, okay, that means that you like me, doesn't it?
-Dahyun: (Blushes) Maybe...
-Daejoon: Why didn't you decide to say "oppa I like you" yet?
-Dahyun: Because thats your role idiot! (smacks my arm)
-Daejoon: I guess you are right... (chuckles)

We have breakfast, and then we pick up the car

We have breakfast, and then we pick up the car. And after some hours, we finally arrive to Seoul. It's almost night time again, so I decide to leave Dahyun at her dorm already.