CHAPTER 28

DAEJOON'S POV
-The next day-

I head to my boys' room and wake them up since it's already time for them to go to school.

I took the day off since today I'm meeting Dahyun's family, I'm kind of nervous but I need to handle in order to leave a good impression.

-Hyunjoon: So, today you say that we'll visit the place where Jungkook uncle works?
-Daejoon: Yup, he wants to spend some time with you boys, and you'll be able to meet the rest of his band, isn't it really interesting?
-Seungjoon: It sounds fun (smiles) plus, I'm sure that a lot of fans would like to be us... (giggles)
-Daejoon: Yeah, that's right... (smiles) well, get ready, we are leaving, I'll wait for you while I put the harness to the dogs...
-Both: Yeah~

Once they were ready, I took them to the school, and Jungkook will be the one in charge of taking care of them

I'm now heading back home, I can see someone waiting outside. When I get closer, I realize that it's Dahyun. I'm really happy to see her, this week we couldn't meet due her busy schedule...

-Daejoon: Hey there, have you been waiting for too much? (hugs her)
-Dahyun: Well, I supposed that you would be dropping your boys to school... (smiles) How good feels to see you again...
-Daejoon: Yeah, it's a pain that we couldn't meet during this week... Well, I should get ready, right? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah, let me choose your outfit! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Don't you trust my sense of fashion? (jokes)
-Dahyun: It's not that, the problem is that I don't trust my family, I'm just gonna dress your as their preferences... (giggles)
-Daejoon: Okay then, my closet is yours, choose whichever you want... (smiles)

After a while, she tells me to wear the outfit she chose... I wonder how will I look... I get ready and look at myself, the truth is that I'm looking good, I hope to leave a good impression today.

-Daejoon: I look like a good boy

-Daejoon: I look like a good boy... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: You are looking really good, you are so handsome~ (smiles)
-Daejoon: You are prettier tho... (winks)
-Dahyun: I'm not going to discuss it (smirks)
-Daejoon: You are really something (giggles)
-Dahyun: Well, let's go oppa, they are waiting for us in a private restaurant that they booked in order no one bother us... (smiles)
-Daejoon: Wait, I'm gonna grab my wallet, I'll pay for whatever we ask for... (smiles)
-Dahyun: You are really into leaving a good impression, huh? (teasing)
-Daejoon: Of course, I want them to accept our relationship (smiles)
-Dahyun: They will, I mean, look at yourself... You have a good life, and you treat me really good... (smiles) when I stop being an idol, I'll have a happy life with you... I'm sure (proud)
-Daejoon: You are right (chuckles and holds her hand) Let's go...

We get in the car and I drive until we reach the restaurant. Right now I really feel nervous, I have to focus and don't dissapoint them...

-Dahyun: (holds my hand) It'll be okay, don't worry (kisses my cheek)
-Daejoon: I feel much better now (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Idiot... (giggles)

We then enter the restaurant and head to the private room, once we arrive Dahyun greets her parents and her brother

I then introduce myself to them and bow to them. What do they think about me? Am I enough for their daughter?

-Dad: Take a sit (signals me to sit)
-Daejoon: Yeah, thanks (bows a little)
-Myungsoo: So, is it true that you are dating my sister...
-Daejoon: Yeah, we are getting to know each other with good feelings... (smiles)
-Mom: So, are you two in love?
-Dahyun: Of course we are mom, oppa is really important for me... Now I really need him in my life (side hugs me)

I just smile because of what she said, I feel better now, the truth is that I was kind of nervous... So now I feel lore relaxed, and I think that I'm gonna be able to show my good side to her parents.

-Dad: So, in what do you work?
-Mom: Are you another singer? Judging by your looks... It's not that it's bad, you are really handsome (smiles)
-Daejoon: Thanks, and no, I'm not a singer... I'm an the head of the modern architecture here in Seoul. (smiles)
-Dad: Sounds like something important, okay, it's so much better than being a singer... You can dedicate time to your wife and family.
-Mom: Yeah, are you planning on becoming parents? (smiles)
-Myungsoo: Yeah, you know that dad's dream is to become a grandfather...

Shit! I didn't expect this question, I look over Dahyun who is surely worried about what am I going to answer... What are we going to do?

-Daejoon: Well, the truth is that I already have two sons... (smiles) but that doesn't mean that maybe in a future we don't decide to make the family bigger... (smiles)
-Myungsoo: Do you already have children?! (surprised)
-Mom: Can you tell us hows that possible? (serious)
-Daejoon: The truth is that I got married when I was really young, I was just a teenager to be honest... And as it was normal, my wife got pregnant... Unfortunately, she had a disease which made her really weak, and she died while giving birth to them... (smiles sadly)
-Dad: So, do you pretend to use Dahyun in order to replace her?
-Daejoon: Of course not, Dahyun is not a replacement sir. I truly love your daughter with all of me... I have never pretended to find a replacement. It's just that I got lucky to meet her and fall in love again. (serious)
-Dahyun: Oppa... (looks at me lovingly)

-Mom: It sounds really sad

-Mom: It sounds really sad... (looks down) We are sorry Daejoon-ssi, we are probably being too rude with you...
-Daejoon: No no, it's okay, not everyone deserves to be with Dahyun. It's quite obvious for parents to want the best for their daughter (smiles)
-Dad: You know? I like him, I think he's good enough for Dahyun... And about your sons, they are not part of the family, maybe they are not from Dahyun, but I would like to consider them as my grandchilds too (smiles)
-Daejoon: Thanks sir, that means a lot (bows)
-Myungsoo: Does that turn me into an uncle now?
-Dahyun: Yeah, you are uncle Myungsoo now (giggles)

Since that moment, we just enjoyed the time with Dahyun's parents. I'm glad that they finally accepted me... It seems like we'll be able to be together.