CHAPTER 16

DAEJOON'S POV
Chuseok's break starts today, and I need to bring my boys to mom's house and then return back to Seoul. It will almost took me the whole day... There are 8 hours to go and another 8 hours to come back...

Aish, I don't want to this, but I promised to my boys. What should I do? I can't spend too much money to by plane... I need to drive there.

Dahyun😊: Good morning oppa~ Are you going to Busan today?
Me: Good morning😇, yeah I need to drive 8 hours to go and 8 hours back... 😧
Dahyun😊: Oof, that's a lot of effort, I wouldn't like you to be driving for that much time... 😔
Me: I have no option, Jungkook can't come with me since he already has plans with the rest of BTS... 🙁
Dahyun😊: How about if I come with you? 😊I also have the license! 🤣
Me: Are you serious? 🤔
Dahyun😊: Of course! I don't want you to go alone neither... 🙄
Me: Okay, then... Thanks! 😊
Dahyun: No prob 🤗

Well, it seems like I won't be traveling alone with my boys... I'm really glad to have met Dahyun, she's always busy but still she has time for me.

DAHYUN'S POV
I'm going on a trip with Daejoon oppa and his sons! I'm really happy, is there a better way to spend the Chuseok's break than going with him? The answer is no!

-Dahyun: I'll be leaving today! (smiles)
-Nayeon: Where are you going? (curious)

-Jihyo: I'm gonna spend Chuseok's break with Daniel (smiles)-Nayeon: I wasn't talking with you (rolls her eyes) Dahyunie~-Dahyun: Oh, sorry I was busy packing

-Nayeon: I wasn't talking with you (rolls her eyes) Dahyunie~
-Dahyun: Oh, sorry I was busy packing... I'm gonna go on a trip with Daejoon... (smiles)
-Jihyo: It's more less the answer I gave to you, changing names (laughs)
-Nayeon: What makes you think it's funny?
-Jihyo: The fact that you are the older and you are still single maybe? (teasing)
-Nayeon: Yah! Respect me, I'm older... (pouts)
-Jeongyeon: Who made Nayeon pout?
-Nayeon: That's it, defend me!
-Dahyun: It was Jihyo unnie... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: If it wasn't because I already have a boyfriend, I would go out with you... I love everyone who teases her! (jokes and laughs)

I laugh because of their silliness, I can't really deal with them

I laugh because of their silliness, I can't really deal with them... It's normal that even Daejoon's son, knows us because of this kind of situations...

-Dahyun: Well, I have everything ready, I'll be going-
-Momo: Dahyunie, come here a moment! (shouts from her room)

What does she need now? I head to her room, and I find her and Sana unnie smirking, while Mina unnie is listening to music and reading.

-Dahyun: What do you need? I need to go already, we have a long trip to Busan...
-Sana: Are you sure that you packed everything? (smirks)
-Dahyun: Yeah?
-Momo: Have you also included this inside your suitcase? (smirks while showing me a condoms box)
-Dahyun: (blushes) W-What do you think that I'm going to do?!
-Sana: It's just so you take caution, we don't know what are you going to do... And we also noticed, that you are getting closer to Daejoon. (smiles)
-Dahyun: But we didn't even start dating yet... (embarrassed) Please, keep that things to yourself... I don't even know from where did you took them...
-Momo: I stole them from Jihyo, I'm sure that Daniel already has some with himself... (srughs) Just take them with you, just in case you-
-Dahyun: No! (embarrassed) I'm going...

And I leave the dorm before they make me take the condoms, I mean, what would Daejoon think if he finds me bringing them?

-Daejoon: Good morning Dahyun! (waves and smiles)

-Dahyun: Oh oppa, how good that you already arrived! (smiles) my unnies were teasing me too bad

-Daejoon: I'm glad that I saved you I guess, shall we go now? (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Yeah, we have a long way to do... (smiles)

Wait a moment, why did I even packed if we are just driving there and then returning? I'm just a stupid... I really believed that we were going on a trip.

DAEJOON'S POV
I open the car's door for Dahyun to enter and soon my boys greet her. It just feels so nice when we are the four of us... We should reunite more often, like seriously.

-Daejoon: How about some music? (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Yeah please! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Any preferences? Each of you will be able to choose one... Is that okay with you Dahyun? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah, more than okay (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: I'll be second!
-Daejoon: We didn't even decide who's first... (laughs)
-Hyunjoon: Yeah, but Seungjoon always gets to be the first one... (sighs)
-Daejoon: This time you'll be the first one buddy (smiles) And there's no thing to say, okay Seungjie?
-Seungjoon: Okay... (rolls his eyes)
-Daejoon: Good, so which one do you want? (smiles)

I put the song they want, and we proceed to start out trip to Busan. We do stops every two hours in order to keep on a good condition to drive, and I'm switching with Dahyun.

-Dahyun: It's really fun going out of Seoul without my members, I'm not used to this... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: And you don't need to get used to this neither... (rolls his eyes)
-Daejoon: Seungjoon! (pissed) forgive him Dahyun, he's just too rude he's going to this change when they start becoming teenagers... (smiles awkwardly)
-Dahyun: It's okay, don't worry oppa... (smiles)
-Daejoon: By the way, I'm glad that you are coming with us. It's also fun traveling with you (smiles)

-Dahyun: Let's go on trips whenever we can! (smiles) -Hyunjoon: Yay! (smiles) -Daejoon: (chuckles) Do you like Dahyun coming with us? -Hyunjoon: Yeah, noona is really nice, she treats me really good, and she's really pretty (smiles) I like her a l...

-Hyunjoon: Yay! (smiles)
-Daejoon: (chuckles) Do you like Dahyun coming with us?
-Hyunjoon: Yeah, noona is really nice, she treats me really good, and she's really pretty (smiles) I like her a lot!
-Dahyun: (giggles) Aw, thanks Hyunjoon, I like you both a lot too! (smiles)
-Seungjoon: You mean Hyunjoon and dad? (serious)
-Dahyun: I meant you both, but I like all of you yeah... (smiles awkwardly)