CHAPTER 30

DAEJOON'S POV
I wake up really soon, and I start with my morning routine while thinking about how good the meeting with Dahyun's parents went. I'm glad that both families are okay with this.

Now I must get ready for leaving to the airport. The plan is going to say goodbye to Dahyun. I don't know exactly when am I going to see her again... And she'll be really busy too.

Well I must hurry, I say goodbye to my dogs and get into the car

Well I must hurry, I say goodbye to my dogs and get into the car. I drive all the way there, and enter for the opposite door, it's all because Twice can't go like normal people.

Soon, followed by a lot of fans Twice appeared. They stopped so cameras could take good pics of them, and then they head to their plane.

I follow after them, and I think that everyone confuses me as one of their managers. Soon, when I have a chance I tap Dahyun's shoulder, and then she looks surprised to me.

-Dahyun: Oppa?! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Good morning~ (smiles)
-Dahyun: What, what are you doing here? (confused but happy)
-Daejoon: Of course I came to say goodbye (smiles)
-Dahyun: You didn't have to, plus look how many cameras are here... What if someone sees us? (worried)
-Daejoon: I still needed to come, I don't care about the cameras...
-Dahyun: You are crazy... (giggles)
-Daejoon: It worth it if you are happy... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Stop it~ My unnies are going to hear it... (smiles)
-Nayeon: We already are... (teasing)
-Dahyun: Unnie, stop it, I'm talking with oppa... (pouts)
-Jihyo: Okay, go inside the plane, and about you two... The managers and bodyguards are covering you... (smiles)

Then all Twice members start getting inside their private plane... I really need to say everything I want in a rush, I'm just going to miss her a lot...

-Dahyun: Oppa I

-Dahyun: Oppa I... I'm going to miss you a lot... (looks down)
-Daejoon: I'm really going to miss you a lot... (smiles) I... I really wish you have a successful tour...
-Dahyun: Thanks, I'll work really hard in order to make everyone feel proud... (smiles) I want you to... To take care of yourself and your kids, at least until I come back.
-Daejoon: Same goes for you, take care of yourself... And have fun, yeah, that's what really matters (smiles)
-Dahyun: (hugs me) I will! (smiles)