CHAPTER 32

DAEJOON'S POV
-Time skip until the day Twice returns-

Ugh, I can't believe it! Today I'm gonna see Dahyun again! I'm really nervous and happy at the same time... First of all, I need to get ready, wake up my boys, give them their breakfast, drop them at school, walk the dogs, and then... I'm gonna pick up Dahyun at the airport!

-Daejoon: Good morning boys! (smiles) Are you ready for another wonderful day?

-Seungjoon: I wouldn't define it as wonderful because there's school... (yawns)
-Hyunjoon: (giggles) Good morning daddy! (smiles) I understand why is it a wonderful day...
-Seungjoon: Oh really? Tell me then, I also want to know...
-Hyunjoon: It's because she's returning back home, right? (smiles)
-Daejoon: How do you know? (giggles)
-Hyunjoon: I read it in the news when you allowed me to play with the iPad...
-Seungjoon: Oh, that's the reason... (rolls his eyes) Just as I was saying, it's NOT a wonderful day... (sighs) Let's get ready...

Seungjoon is really against our relationship, I wonder why does he think like that, I mean, Dahyun is really nice with both of them... Hyunjoon likes her a lot so it's hard for me to understand...

-Daejoon: Well, get ready while I prepare the breakfast... Seungjie, is there something you want to eat? Maybe that can make your day better... (pats his head)
-Seungjoon: What are you trying? Dad I'm not a little kid anymore... (gets my hand away)
-Daejoon: (sighs) Seungjie, you are always going to be my little boy with Hyunjoon... You like it or not, that's how it is (smiles)
-Seungjoon: (giving me his back) W-Whatever...

I then head back downstairs and start preparing their breakfast, as I want Seungjie to be happy, I decide to prepare some toast with melted chocolate...

I put some banana too because they are growing up and fruit is really necessary

-Daejoon: Boys! Time to have breakfast!
-Hyunjoon: We are coming! (giggles)

Then they two come downstairs and they seem happy to see their breakfast... Just as I planned, nice move Daejoon...

-Hyunjoon: What are we celebrating?
-Daejoon: Nothing, just that daddy really loves you two. Now eat, I'm gonna put the harness to the dogs meanwhile... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: (grabs my shirt) T-Thanks dad...
-Daejoon: You are welcome buddy (smiles and pats his head)