CHAPTER 20

DAEJOON'S POV
I wake up soon as I need to walk the dogs, I do my morning routine first, and as it's really soon, a brilliant idea comes to my mind.

Hiw about if I bring Dahyun her breakfast? I can go with my dogs, buy something with a lot of chocolate and go until Twice's dorm to give it to her.

Just as I said, I do, and now I'm outside Dahyun's dorm, I'm gonna write her to check if she's awake or not.

Me: Good morning, are you awake? 😇 If you are, can you come outside? 😉

I don't get a reply back, but Dahyun soon opened the door. She smiles as soon as she sees me... I'm also really happy to see her. I don't have this kind of feelings since I was with my wife...

-Dahyun: Oppa! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Good morning (smiles)
-Dahyun: What are you doing here? I mean, it's really soon...
-Daejoon: Well, I was walking this little boys, and I thought of you...
-Dahyun: You thought of me when you looked at your dogs? (offended)
-Daejoon: No, I thought of you the first moment I opened my eyes... (chuckles) I thought you would like to have a nice breakfast, so I brought you something...
-Dahyun: Aww, oppa you didn't really need to... (smiles) I'm tired if making you waist your money in me... (sighs)
-Daejoon: Dahyunie, I really don't care, you really worth it. (smiles)
-Dahyun: You, you are a sweet talker, you know? (laughs)
-Daejoon: Are you trying to promote your song? (laughs)

 (smiles)-Dahyun: You, you are a sweet talker, you know? (laughs)-Daejoon: Are you trying to promote your song? (laughs)

-Dahyun: Maybe? (giggles)
-Daejoon: Okay, then... I'm a "sweet talker" and I'm "melting" for you... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Aw, I don't know if that's too cheesy or too cute... (laughs)
-Daejoon: But you liked it, right?
-Dahyun: Yup (chuckles) by the way, how is that you know about our songs? That ones are not recent...
-Daejoon: Well, since I met you, I started listening to your songs whenever I felt alone... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Aw, that's really touching, but you know, now that's not necessary, if you ever feel alone, you just need to say "Dubhug"! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Dubhug? (giggles)
-Dahyun: Yup, wanna try?
-Daejoon: Sure... (smiles) Dubhug!

And then she gets closer to me, and hugs me... It really feels so comforting, I love this feelings, it's been a lot of years since I felt this...

-Daejoon: Woah, it is really working... (giggles)
-Dahyun: See? I told you (smiles)
-Daejoon: Thanks I feel much better now (smiles)
-Dahyun: (chuckles) So, should we go inside? I still need to have breakfast (smiles)
-Daejoon: Is it okay? I mean, you live with other girls and-
-Dahyun: It's okay, my unnies bring their boyfriends sometimes too... They won't say anything (smiles)
-Daejoon: And the dogs? I can really wait for you outside, I wouldn't like to bother-
-Dahyun: You are not bothering! And we have a garden at the back, you can let Seoltang and Gureum there (smiles)
-Daejoon: Are you sure?
-Dahyun: Totally! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Okay, then (srughs)

 They won't say anything (smiles) -Daejoon: And the dogs? I can really wait for you outside, I wouldn't like to bother--Dahyun: You are not bothering! And we have a garden at the back, you can let Seoltang and Gureum there (smiles) -Daejoon: Are y...

We then enter her dorm, I'm really really nervous. What will happen when one of her members sees me... They are going to accept me or will they make me out of their dorm?

-Dahyun: Here's the garden, leave the boys here! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Okay (smiles and let's the dogs there)
-Dahyun: Now, let's see what you brought for breakfast-
-Momo: Someone said breakfast? (smiles) Oh! You are here!
-Daejoon: Uhm yeah, sorry for bothering (bows)
-Dahyun: You are not bothering... (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, don't worry (smiles) by the way, what did you bring? Is something delicious?
-Daejoon: Well, the truth is that I thought about your members too, and I brought a lot of thing... But the one with a lot of chocolate is for Dahyun, you can choose from the rest of things... (smiles)
-Momo: I like your boyfriend Dahyunie, I approve (smiles)

 (smiles) -Momo: I like your boyfriend Dahyunie, I approve (smiles)

-Dahyun: (embarrassed) unnie... We are not going out...
-Momo: Oh really? I saw you hugging I thought that you were together... (smiles) Anyways, then good luck with her... (winks) And now, EVERYONE, DAHYUN'S PARK BOY BROUGHT DELICIOUS FOOD FOR BREAKFAST!
-Daejoon: Should I be scared because of this? (confused)
-Dahyun: You don't know, but now they are gonna tease like... A lot. I'm sorry oppa (looks down) my unnies are uncontrollable...
-Daejoon: It's okay-
-Jihyo: Yo! You dared to come to our dorm already, huh? (smirks)

 -Daejoon: It's okay--Jihyo: Yo! You dared to come to our dorm already, huh? (smirks)

-Daejoon: Uh... Good morning? (smiles awkwardly)
-Dahyun: Oppa please, don't get scared, I promise that they are good people... (smiles) Unnies! Don't make him feel uncomfortable... Or else we won't come here anymore... (looks down)
-Jeongyeon: Nah, don't worry... He would come again, can't you see that he likes you a lot? (smirks) What did you bring for breakfast boy? (smiles)
-Daejoon: I brought a variety since I don't know what you like more... You can choose whatever you want except for the one with a lot of chocolate, that one is just for Dahyun... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yo, you are cute, you are handsome, you are really nice, would you like to-
-Dahyun: Unnie! Don't try flirting with him... (serious)

-Nayeon: Okay, okay

-Nayeon: Okay, okay... I was kidding, don't look at me with that face... (smiles awkwardly)

We all have breakfast, and meanwhile they attack me with a lot of questions... I don't really care answering them, I mean, I'm gonna date one of their members, so it's quite normal that they want to know more about me...

We then finish having breakfast, and they all except for Tzuyu, say that they are heading to their rooms, Dahyun is going to change since she's wearing her pyjamas.

-Tzuyu: Oppa...
-Daejoon: Hmm?
-Tzuyu: I have another question...
-Daejoon: Shoot it (smiles)
-Tzuyu: That dogs in our garden, are yours? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah, why- Oh, do you want to go and play with them? (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Can I? (puppy eyes)
-Daejoon: Of course (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Yay!

She then heads to the garden, and just at that moment, someone rings the bell, I should open since they are all busy...