CHAPTER 31

DAEJOON'S POV
Today is Christmas Eve, it's a pain that we wont be able to celebrate it with Dahyun and Jungkook. That means that it's been around two weeks more less since she left...

-Hyunjoon: It smells really good, right? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah, grandma knows how to cook really good (smiles) I'm craving for opening the presents...
-Hyunjoon: Yeah, me too! (excited)

Now that they mentioned the presents, I wonder if Dahyun will receive hers... Cause yeah, although she's not here, we are still in contact, and of course, I made sure that she received something.

-Mom: (smacks my head) You are spacing out too much! -Daejoon: Ouch, why do you keep on doing that?! -Mom: Focus on your children, they are really excited for Christmas, and you also should

-Daejoon: Ouch, why do you keep on doing that?!
-Mom: Focus on your children, they are really excited for Christmas, and you also should... (frowns)
-Daejoon: And I am!
-Mom: Them show it, and focus on them... (sighs) I know you miss her, I also miss your brother. Although this is more peaceful without him... (jokes)
-Daejoon: Yeah, you are right, let's eat boys! (smiles)
-Dad: Finally! I thought we would never start... This is the best part of Christmas, you can eat as much as you want and no one will say anything... (smiles)
-Mom: Except your wife of course, if you gain too much weight, I'll put you on diet... (smirks)
-Dad: Of course, you also have to know to control yourself... (laughs awkwardly)
-All: (laughs)

This is the best, maybe next year we are able to spend them all together...

DAHYUN'S POV
-Jihyo: Thanks for everything Once, and Merry Christmas! (smiles)

We then bow to all of our fans, and then we proceed to head to the rest room... This is fun but so tiring at the same time...

-Sana: I'm exhausted

-Sana: I'm exhausted... (sits at the couch)
-Momo: I am too, but I want to eat something... (pouts)

We are all really tired and the managers are bringing food so we can have something before returning back to the hotel.

Suddenly, I saw one of the managers with a really big bear plushie... What is this?

-Nayeon: Daebak! Did a fan send this? (happy)
-Manager: Nope, it's for Dahyun-ssi, it's from Korea... (smirks)
-Dahyun: Really? (surprised)
-Manager: It had a note but it fell, so here it is... It was at the bear at first, but you know... This things happen, well, here (hands me the note)

I think that I can already imagine what's this and from who is it... He didn't have to do this... Aish, why do I like him more everyday?

I start reading the little note that it brought...

"Happy Christmas Dahyunie,
How are you doing? 😇 I miss you a lot~ I hope you are healthy and having fun😊 oh, and I also hope you liked the present... I'm looking forward to meet you again😉 I love you!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Daejoon Oppa"

He really didn't have to, but somehow it made me feel better and suddenly I'm not that tired anymore. The fact that it's handwritten, and that he even drew that cute faces... It's too much... Ah, I love him!

-Nayeon: So, what does the note say?
-Momo: Who's the one who sent it? A fan?
-Mina: I don't think so...
-Dahyun: My boyfriend sent it as a Christmas present... (giggles happily)

-Jeongyeon: Woah, look at her calling him "her boyfriend" proudly

-Jeongyeon: Woah, look at her calling him "her boyfriend" proudly... (teasing)
-Jihyo: Yeah, yeah, since when do you show your love for him in that way? (teasing)
-Dahyun: Ah~ I didn't mean it that way... You just asked me who sent it... (pouts)
-Momo: Ugh, it should be amazing having a boyfriend like him...
-Nayeon: Yeah, he even ignored my try on flirting with him... (pouts)
-Jeongyeon: That's because no one is able to deal with you...
-Nayeon: Is it because I'm too much? (does aegyo)
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, too much ANNOYING...
-Nayeon: You are so mean! (pouts)

Everyone laughs because of Jeongyeon unnie roasting Nayeon unnie again

Everyone laughs because of Jeongyeon unnie roasting Nayeon unnie again... And now, I should write Daejoon oppa, he's probably sleeping because in Korea it's already really late... But anyways, he'll read it once he wakes up.

Me: Oppa❤️ thanks for the present, I loved it! It made my day worth it, and also I don't feel alone anymore... 😊 I hope you had a great Christmas Eve, with your family... You are probably sleeping now, so... Good night and good morning for tomorrow... I miss you a lot! 🙁💕

-Jihyo: Okay, everyone let's head to the hotel, we need to rest before traveling to the next place... (smiles)
-All: Yeah~

Now that I think about it, before I called oppa my "boyfriend", but none of us asked the other one out... So it's not official, we are just dating.

I hope we become a real couple once I return back to Seoul.

DAEJOON'S POV
The Christmas holidays passed by, and  now everything returned back to the normal routine.

I talked every time I can with Dahyun, she's really busy, but I'm glad that they are being this successful and that she's having fun.

Oh wait, she's writing me right now! How is that even possible?!

Dahyun😍: Oppa, I have good news! 🙌❤️
Me: What happens? 🤣🤔
Dahyun😍: I'll be back at Korea for Saint Valentines day! 😇💞
Me: Seriously?! 😆❤️ I'm excited for it, I'll be looking forward for it, I really want to have some time with you...
Dahyun😍: Me too, the truth is that I'll be back two days before Saint Valentines 🤣💕
Me: Awesome, I want to see you so badly! 😁💞
Dahyun😍: Me too, just wait some more oppa~😍
Me: I already waited more than a month, this is nothing! 😂❤️
Dahyun😍: Yeah righ😂 well, I gotta go since I have to travel and do the sound check for our next concert... 😘
Me: Okay, have fun! I love you~💕
Dahyun😍: I love you more! 💞

This is awesome, I can't believe that she'll be back in less than a week... I really want to see her! Damn, I won't be able to sleep today, and I'll be spacing out all the time... Hehe, she's coming back.