CHAPTER 33

DAEJOON'S POV
It's been two days since Dahyun returned back from their tour. And it results that they are able to have a two weeks holidays now... Isn't it awesome?

She decided to move to our house during those days, so she brought a suitcase with some outfits so she can switch between them.

Tomorrow is Saint Valentine, and I'm planning to ask her out officially... I mean, we are not a couple yet since I didn't ask her out...

-Hyunjoon: Noona, noona, can you explain me again that story when your unnies made you dance the whole night? (smiles)
-Dahyun: (giggles) Sure, I was about yo fall asleep because we were so tired of our practice, and suddenly Nayeon unnie-
-Hyunjoon: Who's Nayeon noona?
-Dahyun: This one, the one who looks like a cute bunny... (chuckles)

-Hyunjoon: She's really pretty

-Hyunjoon: She's really pretty... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah but don't tell her or else she'll become to annoying... (laughs) Anyways, the fact is that she came and knocked at my door and then she said "Dahyunie, come out, come with us" and then when I head to the living room, I found the lights off and they were using a club one... They then asked me to dance with me...
-Hyunjoon: (laughs)
-Dahyun: I was really confused, so they then said "let's party, today is a crazy dance night" and I didn't have any other option but to join them (laughs)

 -Hyunjoon: (laughs) -Dahyun: I was really confused, so they then said "let's party, today is a crazy dance night" and I didn't have any other option but to join them (laughs)

They seem to get along really well, and they are having fun, I can't ask for more... In another hand, Seungjoon is away from them with his earphones and the iPad... Aish, I really need a way to make him like Dahyun...

-Daejoon: Seungjoon, do you want to play with me? (smiles)
-Seungjoon: What are you going to play?
-Daejoon: I don't know, we can go outside the garden and play with Gureum and Seoltang... They grew a lot! (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Bah, I prefer the iPad...
-Daejoon: Let's play another thing then, it's not good for you to spend to much time with this things...
-Seungjoon: I don't care, it helps me to distract myself...
-Daejoon: (sighs) Okay, I'll let you be just this time...

SEUNGJOON'S POV
Tch. That's it, go away and spend your time with your dear Dahyun... She's more important to you than us...

Anyways, I'm used already to not having a mother, I think I can survive too without a father... Dahyun can get him all for herself... I don't care anymore...

Suddenly I feel someone poking my cheek, I turn around to find Dahyun smiling

Suddenly I feel someone poking my cheek, I turn around to find Dahyun smiling... What is she doing, wasn't she having fun with dad?

-Dahyun: Let's go Seungjie! (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Where do you want to go?
-Dahyun: Let's buy candies and chocolate while dad and Hyunnie prepare the dinner... (smiles) Tonight is movie night!

Ugh, I hate to admit it, but I really want candies and chocolate... But it would mean that... I would have to go with Dahyun... What do I do? Ugh, my love for candies and chocolate is bigger than my worries with Dahyun. Let's do this...

-Seungjoon: Fine... But quickly.
-Dahyun: Cool! (smiles) get ready, and don't forget your jacket... I don't want you to get sick...
-Seungjoon: Yeah, okay... (rolls his eyes)

Why is she even caring about me? She could just be happily around dad, isn't that what she wants?

-Dahyun: Oppa, we are leaving~
-Daejoon: Okay, take care (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: We'll prepare an amazing dinner while you are buying (smiles)
-Dahyun: I'm sure you will, we'll buy the most delicious candies and chocolate! (chuckles)
-Daejoon: Sounds good, right?
-Hyunjoon: Yup! (smiles)

We then leave the house and head to a candy shop... I can't belive I'm now alone with Dahyun... Ugh, what a bad luck!

-Dahyun: (offers me her hand) Take it, it's better so you don't get lost... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: I won't get lost, it's not necessary...
-Dahyun: (takes my hand) Well, I still think it's necessary... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: I'm not a little kid, you know?
-Dahyun: Well, for me you are still... (chuckles)
-Seungjoon: Whatever... (takes her hand)
-Dahyun: Seungjie, do you hate me?

 (takes her hand) -Dahyun: Seungjie, do you hate me?

-Seungjoon: Uh... I wouldn't say so...
-Dahyun: Then... Why are you so rude with me? (curious)

Ugh... What should I say now? It's not like if I hated her or something... It's just that, she's going to steal my dad away from me...

-Seungjoon: You are slowly stealing my dad away from me... (looks down) you know? You can't have him! He belongs to us, if you take him we are going to be alone! (starts tearing)
-Dahyun: (hugs me) You don't need to worry about it... (smiles) your dad is not going away, and I'm not stealing him from you...
-Seungjoon: You are, he focus on you a lot! (cries) He's happy when you are around... Aren't we enough? (sobs)
-Dahyun: Seungjie... (caress my back) your dad loves you two a lot, and that love can't be replaced by anything or anyone... You'll always have him...
-Seungjoon: Why is he with you then? (sobs) Isn't it love too?
-Dahyun: It's another kind of love... (smiles) It's the same love that he had for your mother...
-Seungjoon: Eh? (sobs)
-Dahyun: A person can have a lot of love for different people, your dad not only loves you two, but also your grandma, grandpa and Jungkook, right? (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Yeah... (looks down)
-Dahyun: You could say, that he added me to his list of persons to love... But not more than you two... It is all the same (smiles) of course, you and Hyunjoon are also in my list now... (chuckles)
-Seungjoon: You love us? (surprised)
-Dahyun: Of course I do... (smiles)

It is now when I realize how wrong I was... She wasn't trying to steal dad, she was just completing his love list... Of course dad needed to love someone in the romantic way too, just as he did with mom...

What can I do now? I feel so bad because I treat Dahyun noona really bad...

-Seungjoon: I'm sorry for being rude with you noona... (looks down)
-Dahyun: It's okay Seungjie (pats my head) I'll forgive you if you give me a kiss... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: What? (embarrassed)
-Dahyun: I was kidding... (smiles) You are so cute! Let's go for that candies...
-Seungjoon: (nods)