CHAPTER 7

DAEJOON'S POV
-Time skip until you moved to Seoul-

-Daejoon: This is our new house... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: It's big! (smiles) And we even have a garden!
-Hyunjoon: But we are far away from granny... (looks down)
-Daejoon: (hugs him) Don't worry Hyunnie, we can always visit her on vacations... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Yeah, but it's not going to be the same...
-Seungjoon: But we are with uncle Kookie! (smiles)
-Jungkook: Yeah, I'll try visiting you as much as possible... And when I can't come, you can see me through the screen... (smiles)
-Daejoon: I have a great idea! (smiles) Why don't we adopt a dog so you don't feel lonely?
-Hyunjoon: Really? That would be really cool... (smiles) Daddy I really want to adopt the dog!
-Seungjoon: Yeah, now that we have garden we can play with him there... (laughs)
-Jungkook: Sounds cool, good idea hyung! (smiles) When are we going?
-Daejoon: It has to be this Saturday, I'll be working the whole week and we need to tie up this mess... (sighs) But it's okay, we can do this! (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Yay! (smiles)

With that said and with Kookie's help, we spent the rest of the week tidying up everything and preparing everything so we can start living a normal life...

The boys already got used to their new school which is amazing, it just past a week... And today we are going to adopt a dog...

-Daejoon: Are you happy? (smiles)
-Jungkook: A lot! (smiles)
-Daejoon: I was asking the kids, not you Kookie... (laughs)
-Jungkook: I'm also a kid hyung, ARMY always say that I'm their baby... (smiles)
-Daejoon: Aish... (face palms) Hey boys, we are here... Let's see which one are we going to adopt... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: I want a big one! (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: It's better a little one...
-Seungjoon: You have no idea... A little one can't be used to defend ourselves...
-Hyunjoon: But a little one is cuter... (rolls his eyes)

They start looking around the place and same does Jungkook, he's just like the boys... It is quite cute tho...

-Jungkook: Hyung, I'm gonna adopt a dog too... (smiles) This one (carries a white dog) I'll name him Gureum... (chuckles)

-Daejoon: Okay, he's cute

-Daejoon: Okay, he's cute... (smiles) but you need to take good care of him, okay?
-Jungkook: I will! (smiles)

He's cute, but let's see which one will we get... I also start looking around until I find one who stands out for me...

-Daejoon: How about this little boy? (smiles)-Hyunjoon: He's so cute! (smiles)-Seungjoon: And he'll get bigger! (smiles)-Daejoon: Let's bring him with us, we'll adopt him

-Hyunjoon: He's so cute! (smiles)
-Seungjoon: And he'll get bigger! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Let's bring him with us, we'll adopt him... (smiles)

I carry the dog to the person in charge of the place and informs me that he's a Canaan, also he says that it's not totally a puppy since he has some weeks and is already able to walk...

I don't care about that fact, and we decide to adopt him, now he'll need a name...

-Daejoon: Does anyone of you have a name for him? (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Let's name him Seoltang! (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Yeah, it's a sweet name for him... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: I said it because he's white as sugar... (smiles)
-Daejoon: Then, Seoltang welcome to our family... (smiles)

Then the boy in charge gives us two harness, we then head outside and I allow Hyunjoon to walk Seoltang.

It didn't pass a whole minute when Seoltang started running and scaoed from Hyunjoon, he's not too strong...

-Seungjoon: Look what you did! (pissed) you are just too weak and you can't do anything by yourself!
-Daejoon: Seungjoon! Don't shout to your brother in that way... And it's okay baby, I'll find Seoltang, Jungkook stay here with them and Gureum... I'll go find Seoltang...
-Jungkook: Okay, don't worry... (smiles)

I start running through the possible ways that Seoltang took, until I notice his red harness... Before I could take it, he goes through a crowd...

How the hell am I supposed to grab him now?! I try passing through all the people, and when I can get rid of them, I find out that Seoltang is with what seems like a girlgroup...

Oh gosh, how am I going to grab him now, they are not going to allow me to take him back... I see how one of the girls, grabs his harness and start looking around.

I then start making some signs signaling that he belongs to me, and then she starts approaching me.

When I clearly see who she is, I almost get shocked, she's none other than Kim Dahyun from Twice. And she's actually returning my dog back...

-Daejoon: Thanks a lot (bows) I'm sorry for this mess...
-Dahyun: It's okay, he's so cute (smiles)

Just then, her bodyguards brings her back to her group

Just then, her bodyguards brings her back to her group... I can't belive that I talked with an idol. Well, I mean, another one apart from Jungkook and his hyungs...

At least I have Seoltang, back with us, and I learnt that I'll need to wait before my boys can walk him. So for now, I'll do that job...

I quickly return back to where Kookie and the boys are waiting... They seem happy because I got to catch Seoltang, well the truth is that that idol returned him to me...

-Daejoon: I'm back! (smiles)
-Jungkook: Woah, I thought that you wouldn't make it... (smiles) you are really fast if you could catch him.
-Seungjoon: Of course I knew that I  would catch him... (smirks)
-Hyunjoon: I'm just so sorry for letting him go before... (looks down)
-Daejoon: It's okay Hyunnie, see? Seoltang is back! (smiles) and I didn't catch him exactly... Someone returned it back to me...
-Jungkook: Oh, I see... (smiles) maybe they recognized you? Everyone knows that you are my brother...
-Daejoon: I don't think so, I think that the person just wanted to help... (smiles) Anyways, now we can go back home. I'm hungry, who else's hungry? (giggles)
-All: Me! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Cool, let's go then... I'll prepare something yummy... (smiles)
-Jungkook: And lets take a picture together... (smiles) you know, ARMY says that you are handsome... I sometimes get jealous, they are just mine... (chuckles)
-Daejoon: Don't worry, I'm not going to steal your fans... (laughs)