CHAPTER 37

DAEJOON'S POV
-About one month and two weeks later-

Dahyun had to return back to work, so this weekend it'll be just the boys and I. I promised them to go to the zoo!

-Daejoon: Good morning! (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Daddy! Good morning, are we going to the zoo? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah, get ready, are you excited? (smiles)
-Hyunjoon:I am! (hyped)
-Daejoon: What about Seungjie? (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Yeah, it sounds fun...

-Daejoon: Good morning! (smiles)-Hyunjoon: Daddy! Good morning, are we going to the zoo? (smiles)-Daejoon: Yeah, get ready, are you excited? (smiles)-Hyunjoon:I am! (hyped)-Daejoon: What about Seungjie? (smiles)-Seungjoon: Yeah, it sounds fun

Uhmm... That's weird, I expected another kind of reaction... Isn't he feeling good?

-Daejoon: Seungjie, are you feeling good? (touches his forehead)
-Seungjoon: I don't have fever, I'm alright... Let us get dressed...
-Daejoon: Okay... I'll keep and eye on you tho... (smiles)

I head downstairs and start preparing the breakfast and some sandwiches for later when we arrive the zoo. I'm still worries about Seungjoon, but maybe it's just me and my imagination...

-Hyunjoon: We are ready! (smiles) Let's have breakfast...
-Daejoon: Do you want some chocolate with your toasts? (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Sup!
-Seungjoon: Nah, it's okay... I'll take the butter instead...

That's really weird, Seungjoon loves chocolate, how's possible for him to say that he doesn't want?! I should start worrying...

After we finished having breakfast, we walked the dogs, and now we are heading to the zoo. I put some music, and while Hyunjoon is dancing and singing, Seungjoon is just looking through the window... What's wrong with him?

-Hyunjoon: Look, we are here! (excited) Ah, I really want to see the lions!
-Daejoon: Lions... Huh? (smiles) What about you, Seungjoon?
-Seungjoon: Snakes...
-Daejoon: Snakes? (giggles) Why is that?
-Seungjoon: They don't need anyone as the lions cubs... (sighs)

Okay, that's really weird... What's wrong with him? I'm really starting to worry about Seungjoon, he's not himself...

-Hyunjoon: (pulls my shirt) Let's go daddy! I want to see how the workers feed the lions

-Hyunjoon: (pulls my shirt) Let's go daddy! I want to see how the workers feed the lions... (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah... Seungjie, let's go to visit the lions! (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Okay... (fake smiles)