CHAPTER 17

DAEJOON'S POV
We had a nice trip which wasn't that tiring after all thanks to Dahyun. And we finally arrive to Busan, to mom's house.

-Daejoon: We are here! (smiles) Let's go and visit granny...
-Seungjoon: At least, we'll be able to play with our old friends... (sighs)
-Hyunjoon: I'm happy to see granny~
-Daejoon: Let's go Dahyun?
-Dahyun: I was just wondering, how should I introduce myself to your mom... (embarrassed)
-Daejoon: Oh, uhm...
-Hyunjoon: You are going out with dad, right?

We both blush because of what Hyunjoon said, the truth is that we said to shave a date but we didn't have the chance yet. So we are not friends, but we are not a couple yet, we can't say that we are not nothing yet...

-Dahyun: We are getting to know each other, and we'll see how this ends... (smiles awkwardly)
-Hyunjoon: That's complicated, I'll leave to you, the adults (smiles)
-Daejoon: Yeah, that's the best option... (smiles)

We then ring the door bell, and grandpa opens the door. I thought he was meeting his friends today...

-Dad: Oh, my boys are here! (smiles)
-Daejoon: They came to spend the break with you all.
-Hyunjoon: I missed you! (hugs him)
-Seungjoon: I wanted to return soon... (hugs him too)
-Mom: Daejoon-ah, you are too skinny, are you eating good? (hugs me) And who's this girl? (smiles) Somehow, she seems familiar...
-Daejoon: Mom, she's an idol, she's from a girlgroup called Twice (smiles)
-Dahyun: I'm Kim Dahyun, it's a pleasure! (bows)

-Daejoon: Mom, she's an idol, she's from a girlgroup called Twice (smiles)-Dahyun: I'm Kim Dahyun, it's a pleasure! (bows)

-Mom: Omo, how much did you pay for her? She's really pretty... (surprised)
-Dahyun: Pay? (confused)
-Daejoon: I didn't pay anything! (embarrassed)
-Mom: (to Dahyun) Are you sure that you want to get involved with this one? (points to me) You are too much for him, I mean, look at you, you are so pretty...
-Daejoon: Mom! I'm your son... You shouldn't say such things to me... (fakes being hurted)
-Dahyun: (giggles) Thanks, and your son is really handsome too... (laughs)
-Mom: That's because he got my visuals, not like him (points at dad)
-Dad: Why are you dissing me now? (pouts)

It seems like that makes Dahyun laugh and feel comfortable around them, the truth is that I'm happy. I didn't want her to feel nervous or something, I just wanted her to have fun and be herself.

-Mom: (to Dahyun) Come inside, it's kind of cold outside... (smiles) You know, it makes me really happy knowing that my son met a girl like you... He didn't want to know anything about girl, since... Well, a tragedy.
-Dahyun: Oppa told me, it was really sad, and I'm really sorry about it... (looks down)
-Mom: Don't feel bad, you are bringing happiness to Daejoon, I mean, look at him, he can't take his eyes off of you... (smirks) Didn't I teach you to respect woman?
-Daejoon: Mom, you are talking about me, in which direction should I look then? (confused and embarrassed)
-Mom: Just go outside with your dad and the boys, we are gonna have a woman talk... (smiles) C'mon, out, out, out! (pushes me outside)

Aw gosh, she's always been thsi way with me... Anyways, what is dad and my boys doing?

DAHYUN'S POVDaejoon's mom makes him out of the room, leaving just the two of us alone

DAHYUN'S POV
Daejoon's mom makes him out of the room, leaving just the two of us alone... The truth is that they are really nice, and feeling this welcome makes me really happy.

Also the compliments that they are giving to me makes me really happy, and hearing them talk about Daejoon looking at me makes me happy. For a weird reason, I really want him to look at me, and only at me.

-Mom: Dahyun-ah...
-Dahyun: Yeah? (smiles)
-Mom: Are you two going serious?
-Dahyun: Well, we just started getting to know each other...
-Mom: But do you feel that kind of feeling between you two? I mean, do you feel attracted to him?
-Dahyun: (embarrassed) I do...
-Mom: Don't be embarrassed about it, it's really normal... And it makes me happy knowing that you are serious, it's a relief! (smiles)
-Dahyun: I just can say for now that I like him, but I'm just in process to discover where do my feelings bring me to... Maybe in a future it's love?
-Mom: Well, I just want to make sure that you understand about the extremely delicate situation of Daejoon... (sighs) Look, he really loved his wife with all of him.
-Dahyun: That's beautiful...
-Mom: You want him to love you in that way too? (smirks)
-Dahyun: No, if we end up falling for each other... I want him to love me even more than her, and I'll love him even more than that! (smiles)
-Mom: Aw dear, don't let him hear that or else you'll have it falling for you too soon... (jokes)
-Dahyun: (giggles) It's the truth tho...
-Mom: Well, you need to understand that he's probably having a hard time going back to love, so I beg you to be patient with him... (sighs) But you look like a nice person, I'm sure that you understand his feelings... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Don't worry, I understand (smiles)
-Mom: And about the boys, Hyunjoon is just a sweetheart who always expresses his feelings... I'm not worried about him, he seems to like you a lot (smiles) but Seungjoon-ah...
-Dahyun: He acts rude to hide his feelings and weaknesses...
-Mom: That's it, look, he always wanted a mom... A lot of times his friends asked him about his mom, and it hurts for him to tell them that he doesn't have one... So now, seeing that you appeared from no where and you are taking his dad's time too, it scares him...
-Dahyun: Afraid? (confused) Oh don't tell me-
-Mom: That's it, he thinks that you might steal his dad and find himself alone... (sighs)
-Dahyun: That's not my intention, I promise... (smiles) I wouldn't like so, I want his two boys to be happy.
-Mom: I know, just be patient with Sungjoon too, and about Daejoon... Just make sure that he's happy, healthy and well, all of that stuff... (smiles)
-Dahyun: I will, dont worry (smiles)

 (smiles) -Dahyun: I will, dont worry (smiles)