III

Taehyung's pouty lips and shaggy hair flopping over his eyes put a smile to my lips because of how adorable he looks simply waiting for me in an oversized thermal and slim fitting jeans.

The scrunchy tying my hair up loosens as I happily run into his arm, earning a low groan from him when his phone almost slipped from his fingers when I crashed into him.

"I have much to tell you." I hold back a giggle, biting my lip as I pull away and flash him a smile. He huffs out a sigh, rolling his eyes, and, by now, i've laced our fingers together and am pulling him out of the hospital lobby.

Nonetheless, he holds my hand tightly and follows my lead towards 134340. It's not long before the warmth of the coffee shop wraps our cold bodies like a blanket and the sweet smell of hot latte's fill our noses with delight.

"Yo." Taehyung lifts his chin towards Yoongi with a smug smile painting his lips. Yoongi reciprocates the action, leaning against the counter as we approach him.

He smiles warmly at me. "Hey, you left in a rush yesterday. Pretty boy came back to buy you a warm drink."

I laugh as he referenced to Jimin as 'pretty boy'. The title fits him perfectly, and now all I can think about are Jimin's pretty lips, pretty nose, and pretty eye smile all coming together like a pretty bow holding a gift in place.

I almost forgot I was talking to Yoongi until Taehyung playfully shoved me. "He's talking about the resident?"

My cheeks are already a dusty pink and I only nod in response. To my fortune, Yoongi noticed my flustered state and simply smiles, silently chuckling to himself as his fingers work the iPad to manually type in our orders.

Before Taehyung can hand him his card, Yoongi's already shaking his head. "It's on me tonight, man. I know you guys had a huge test yesterday, so this is my treat."

"Thanks." I smile.

To fill in the silence, Yoongi and I talk about our plans for the weekend. He becomes excited when he goes on about a camping trip with his buddies to which I respond with an appalled expression at the mention of camping during the fall, especially when the forecast predicts heavy rainfall. Yoongi laughs and teases me about being an 'unadventurous city girl' (his words exactly).

"Who's the kid? He seems familiar." Taehyung asks and our heads all turn toward the shaggy haired guy setting up his equipment on the small podium.

Yoongi sighs, shrugging his shoulders as he hands us our coffee's. "I hired him yesterday for a few gigs during the week."

"What happened to the red-head? I liked her." Taehyung pouts, bringing the mug to his lips.

I scoff, rolling my eyes away from him to a smirking Yoongi. "Yeah, you liked her a lot."

"'So what instrument do you play?'" Yoongi and I say in unison, mimicking the way Taehyung made a fool of himself in front of the coffee house singer.

"She was holding her guitar in her hand, Tae." I laugh, leaning against Taehyung's shoulder for support as I become weak from the joy I find in Taehyung's terrible flirting.

"Alright," Taehyung huffs, wrapping his arm around my waist and guiding me away from the counter. "We'll check out how good this guy is. See ya, Yoongs."

I wiggle my fingers as a goodbye towards Yoongi, softly laughing as Taehyung guides me to the couch in front of the podium.

Shrugging my coat off, I place it over my lap before I lean into the couch and bring the mug to my lip. I bask in the vanilla mixture carried to my nose through the steam, sighing out in pleasure after a the warm liquid meets my lips and then my tongue until it's down my throat.